UPS Store / damaged my computer!
I would like to file a complaint against the UPS Store of Brandon. My daughter sent ms a package from that Store. When I got the package up at my address in Illinois the computer in side was damaged. I was told to have a UPS Driver pick it up the same way I received it. I did just like I was told by the UPS and now that store in your town in stating I package it wrong and ,that I was the one who put the white squares the shippimg label.I don't like being accused of something that is not my fault. I think the UPS store should not be making up lies just to cover up damage goods so they are not at fault. I hope you can look into this matter for me. I will be waiting your prompt reply to this matter.
Thank you for your time.
Lanark, Illinois 61046
celestehoffman's Response, Nov 21, 2018
someone in the store is taking my mail and sending it to my estranged husband. the mailbox is closed. the employee has also gone thru my mail in the past and informed my estranged husband of what i was receiving. i paid for this box not my husband
More UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store - package pickup
- The UPS Store - ups driver
- The UPS Store - late delivery 
- The UPS Store - forwarding my mail
- The UPS Store - not world class at the location in treasure coast plaza, vero beach fl 32960