UPS Store / damaged my computer!

I would like to file a complaint against the UPS Store of Brandon. My daughter sent ms a package from that Store. When I got the package up at my address in Illinois the computer in side was damaged. I was told to have a UPS Driver pick it up the same way I received it. I did just like I was told by the UPS and now that store in your town in stating I package it wrong and ,that I was the one who put the white squares the shippimg label.I don't like being accused of something that is not my fault. I think the UPS store should not be making up lies just to cover up damage goods so they are not at fault. I hope you can look into this matter for me. I will be waiting your prompt reply to this matter.

Thank you for your time.
James

Lanark, Illinois 61046

Ja

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Feb, 2008

I am having a mojor problem with recieving my mail at a ups store. I pay for a mail box and am not recieving my mail or getting everyone elsas mail in my box I have complained to the owner and called the customer service line. They do not seem to be taking me serious so I am going down to talk with the united states post office to see about negligence with the mail. Any other ideas of how to handle this would be very much appreciated.

• Ml
      19th of Jul, 2008

The UPS Store in Hillside, IL. at 2205 Wolf Rd. notoriusly places mail in the wrong mailbox and it lays the blame on the USP, the clerk routinely closees the store early before mail is delivered, and thus customers are left waiting until Monday to get mail that ws delivered either Friday or Saturday.

The store claims to close early for"inventory" when in fact no one is on the premises.

DON'T USE THIS UPS STORE LOCATION !! I am told there is a more dependable location in Elmhurst on York and Butterfiled

• Le
      19th of Jul, 2008

First, UPS has packing guidelines for shipping electronics. If they had been followed in the first place, your computer would probably not have been damaged.

Second, if you need a mailbox, THEN GET ONE AT THE LOCAL POST OFFICE. Why in the devil would you NOT do that?

A little COMMON SENSE people!

• Er
      4th of Aug, 2008

They are heartless and if you complaint to UPS they will not respond. So don't bother.

• As
      14th of Aug, 2018
    The UPS Store - Karaoke machine
    Cleveland
    Alabama

11459 Mayfield Te CLEVEANLD ohio
    I have received my package I'll most to weeks there was multiple damages and scratches they refused pay for damages I willing to take them small court 2 ND time they have damage my packages they bad for business I'm make sure people Know how rude disrespectful they are need be close down

The UPS Store - cook victoria munoz
    San Diego
    California

Every time she cooks my food i get food poisoning, I also called to complain about some chicken tacos she made, when i had clearly asked for carne asada tacos that were under cooked and she made a comment stating that i just didn't want to pay for my food.

• Rh

The UPS Store - Payment
    Wesley Chapel
    Florida
    store2941@theupsstore.com

My name is David Reed owner of ShredQuick and the store located at 5450 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Wesley Chapel Florida is not paying me for services rendered in June and October of 2017 for $120.16.

I've made many attempts with no results.

28th of Aug, 2018
    UPS Store Mantua N.J. - Notary that works at store should not be dealing with public
    Mantua
    New Jersey

1107 Mantua Pike Ste 701
    Mantua, NJ 08051
    Phone: (856) 464-2100
    store5991@theupsstore.com
    Store Website. Notary at this store has no business working with the public. He is a smug know it all punk.

• Vl
      10th of Sep, 2018
    The UPS Store - Fee for paper!
    Canada

Tired of UPS ripping me off.

I just had "40 pieces of paper" sent to me from the US. They charged me $73.73 in duty to bring it to Canada. (besides shipping costs) When I googled Canada Customs, it cost $10. Nice markup UPS, won't be using you again.

• 56
      19th of Sep, 2018
    The UPS Store - Closure of the store with out notice
    Sarnia
    Ontario
    Canada

They closed the UPS store (#406) overnight and they did not give the 7 day notice require for my company mailbox. I now have mail missing and customer service keeps playing it's not our department. I will be seeking legal action shortly due to the breach in contract.

• Na
      21st of Oct, 2018
    The UPS Store - Lost Package
    Toronto
    Ontario
    theupsstore.ca

1Z7R655X2046200157 This package was lost from danforth Toronto store#189.
    The shipper had originally gave me the wrong tracking number then when I called they gave a new one (fake because they lost package)
    This is now in claim process but the shipper (store#189) is now refusing to send documentation to UPS.
    Can someone help me!

• Fr
      27th of Oct, 2018
    The UPS Store - Bolingbrook store 747 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
    Bolingbrook
    Illinois

Poor customer service!
    I tried to drop-off a package and they refused to give me a receipt. I asked to see the manager and after 10 minutes of waiting for her to get off her personal phone call; The store owner/manager refuse to take my package.

My email is frdvlnzl@gmail.com

The UPS Store - pakage
    Houston
    Texas

Hello!
    i have powered the UPS store nr 4340 to pick up an item for me from an auction house in Houston and have it shiopped to Romania!
    I have paid 70$ for this service