UPS Store / damaged my computer!
I would like to file a complaint against the UPS Store of Brandon. My daughter sent ms a package from that Store. When I got the package up at my address in Illinois the computer in side was damaged. I was told to have a UPS Driver pick it up the same way I received it. I did just like I was told by the UPS and now that store in your town in stating I package it wrong and ,that I was the one who put the white squares the shippimg label.I don't like being accused of something that is not my fault. I think the UPS store should not be making up lies just to cover up damage goods so they are not at fault. I hope you can look into this matter for me. I will be waiting your prompt reply to this matter.
Thank you for your time.
Lanark, Illinois 61046
More UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- The UPS Store - not world class at the location in treasure coast plaza, vero beach fl 32960
- The UPS Store, Macon, GA-Northside Drive - franchise owner
- The UPS Store - i’m complaining about a costumer service at one of the ups locations 
- The UPS Store - customer service representative and lost package
- The UPS Store - rude service from two young girls running the store