UPS Insurance / committing consumer fraud

1 55 Glenlake ParkwayAtlanta, GA, United States
Phone: 404-828-4900

After selling an expensive item $2000.00 that I purchased insurance on with UPS and shipped item thru UPS (tracking # 1Z610X754219780041). When buyer received item it was destroyed, buyer returned item to me in original packaging and inside of original box and put box inside of another, after recieving item back I contacted UPS and was refused by UPS to have the item investigated. After numerious phone calls for 2 weeks and 3 attempts of sending pictures of the damaged item and packaging to UPS's insurance (Crawford) I was told by UPS and Crawford (UPS Insurance) that the bubble wrap I used has small bubbles and I should of used large bubbles and the claim was denied. I have been shipping thru UPS for about 10 years now and I check the UPS online requirements quite frenqently espacailly when sending expensive items like I did in this case. UPS online packing requirements says nothing about when to use what size bubble wrap. UPS and Crawford Insurance have used every excuse they could come up with not to pay the claim.I feel UPS and Crawford insurance are committing consumer fraud by selling something and not honoring the claim when UPS damages the item..