UPS / damaged goods, unprofessional service, unpaid claims
So I payed $120 to have my computer shipped to me via UPS. This includes the insurance I paid. My computer won't start up. I think the power supply was busted in the shipment. Bottom line, I paid for insurance. I filed a claim through the UPS website, and according to their procedure, they are supposed to call to schedule an inspection. INSPECTION. So, they've stopped at the shipping address twice, unannounced, and have requested to take the package. You think I'm a ###ing idiot and going to let some douchebag delivery boy TAKE my ###ing computer? Who the ### do these people think they are? And then, when I tried to call the local office, I said that I needed help...and the lady was all nice and was like OK...and when I started to explain that I had filed a claim...She was all like, "WHAT? I'M SORRY. YOU'RE ALL MUFFLED!" ###! PLEASE! So yeah. I'm thinking of threatening a lawsuit, simply because there's no other way to get through to these ###tards. I'm going to attempt to call the office again tomorrow, and if I don't get through with the office, I'll take it corporate, as high as I can go, until they do something, or I do something.
### UPS in the dirty ### that it is.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups truck needs repairs
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - packages being dropped off in the middle of the entryway with no notice
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver driving truck
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - damaged package with antique dolls inside 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery