UPS / drivers are too lazy to get out of their trucks
Every time I have a package delivered by ups, they post "the receiver was unavailable to sign on the 1st delivery attempt. A 2nd delivery attempt will be made" in the tracking information of their website... Every single time!!! I work at home and they never even get out of their truck to ring my apartment ever!!! I have to call ups directly in order to get the package delivered, otherwise, the driver will continue to make no attempt to deliver and the package gets returned. Sometimes calling doesn't even work. One time I had to have a package rerouted because I could not be home on the final delivery attempt to sign and the driver left the package outside in a snow storm and did not ring the bell at that apartment either (In the middle of chicago)!!!
I detest ups... Detest ups... Detest ups!!! I feel like I have to work for ups to get what I order! Why don't vendors stop using ups!!! They are way more expensive than usps and they don't do what they are hired to do!!!
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - package delivery and unclear instructions 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - left notice outside building, no name as to who the receiver is, and no check box as to first notice, second notice or final notice to pickup!
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - a delivery truck driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - muffler