University Of Phoenix - Atlanta Campus / harassing phone calls
I made the mistake of completing an online info request for the university of phoenix atlanta campus. I have asked them on six occasions to stop calling me at both my home and cell phone. I have even called and asked they delete me from their database. This is all to no avail. What part of do not call do they not understand? I would never agree to attend their university. Why don't they post their fees, tuition, etc. On their website. When i asked the representative, she wouldn't answer my question. Why not? Sounds like a scam to me.
If i had a wild guess, they probably have exorbitant fees and tuition. Do yourself a favor and pick a reputable college.
I am contacting the accreditation board and file a complaint. Not that it will do any good but at least i will have voiced my complaint.
More University Of Phoenix - Atlanta Campus Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - loans
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans