University Of Phoenix - Atlanta Campus / harassing phone calls

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I made the mistake of completing an online info request for the university of phoenix atlanta campus. I have asked them on six occasions to stop calling me at both my home and cell phone. I have even called and asked they delete me from their database. This is all to no avail. What part of do not call do they not understand? I would never agree to attend their university. Why don't they post their fees, tuition, etc. On their website. When i asked the representative, she wouldn't answer my question. Why not? Sounds like a scam to me.

If i had a wild guess, they probably have exorbitant fees and tuition. Do yourself a favor and pick a reputable college.

I am contacting the accreditation board and file a complaint. Not that it will do any good but at least i will have voiced my complaint.

Comments

• Da
      7th of Oct, 2008

I feel the same way. What a mistake to request anything online. I work alot so i am never home. They call my home 10 times a day my wife has told them to stop calling and they do anyway. Then they start calling my cell phone right after she tells them no more calling. I dont know what it will take either and i hate to have to pay to change my phone number on their behalf. So people do not contact the university of pheonix unless you want them to call 10 times a day.

• La
      4th of Dec, 2008

Hang up calls from 800 684-8429!