University of Phoenix / tuition
I have been sent to collects for 300.00. I had received financial aid from UOP. I had phenomia for over two months this past summer. It was so bad that the docter told me that if I did not rest she was going o put me in the hospital. I told Tammy my academic advisor(dumber then a bag of rocks) I cancelled my classes. Then I got a phone call saying that if i did not go back to school I would forfit my financial aid and there would be issues so I told Tammy that I ould try but I cant promise anything. I was still very sick and exhaused. I was so bad that doing laundry put me in bed for hours. Anyway when class started I just could not do it. I called and told rachel my financial aid advisor that I was just to sick. I then get a three hundred and something bill in the mail. I had financial aid to cover this. I was told that it was left over from financial aid and that it was fees of some sort. Please explain to me any normal college would just take that money from financial aid and the student would pay for it when school loans become due. This school is trying to double dip and take more money. I refuse to pay for something that I had financial aid for. And now I have people from collections calling me at 9 pm.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"