United States Postal Service / not getting my mail
I am residing at 3401 s main street with my wife millicent l. Brodie - knight. My son dr. Mark knight and his wife were also occupants of that home and they have moved. We have put in three change of address forms on different occasions and the problem is the postman and the system. Some one had placed a card in the mailbox saying that unit is " vacant ", and the place is never vacant. I removed it. , and it was put back. I left a note in the box with names of the occupantts, and that vanished and the "vacant card " put back in the box. Now i am not getting any mail at all, and my son's mail is no coming back to this address and i am not getting any of my mail. My bank has put a hold on one of my accounts because my checks and debit cards were returned to them. I am also losing business because orders coming to me and payments are not getting to me. The post man or the post office does not determine where i live and has s responsibility to deliver mail to an address. This has been going on from april of this year until now. I have spoken to the carrier, the supervisor, the clerks in the post office, and there is no change in the situation.
I am now putting this in the hands of an attorney. Please have this matter cleared up at once, is all i am asking.
Willis j knight.
More United States Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- USPS - never delivers my parcels 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - Payment method and Shipment Arrival
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - carrier disrespects my property
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered