United States Post Office / terrible service!
I live in Center, North Dakota, (58530) and I am wondering why we are required to pay for mail delivery when most of the United States gets free delivery. Our post office box charge has changed from $15.00 per year to $38.00 per year and it seems really unfair that the only way we can get mail delivery is by renting a post office box and why is the fee not waived? Also, if a person lives 1/2 mile from the post office the fee is waived. We are located a little over 1/2 mile (less than 3/4 mile) and we are required to pay. This seems really unfair.
More United States Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - unethical behaviour
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery
- United States Postal Service - general post office - deliveries 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - antique taken from front porch