United Parcel Service [UPS] / parking and driver safety

Around 4pm on Nov-17-2017, a UPS truck was parked in the middle of my driveway leaving barely any room for me to actually pull into. When approached about being more cautious about parking, the driver became defensive, was very rude, and used belittling terms like "like girl." The truck number is 153965. Delivery area Shady Acres, Houston, TX.

I am not writing this complaint because of a single occasion, on a daily basis I see UPS trucks parked illegally. These trucks make no effort in pulling to the side (for my area in particular, it is usually gravel or grass parking spots), and instead stop in the middle of the road wherever the delivery needs to be made. This is not only an inconvenience to the residents and other cars, this is a huge safety hazard to the UPS drivers as well. For example, a car going around the UPS truck cannot see the lane adjacent due to the height of the truck and he or she is forced to maneuver around a now very narrow, single lane road; any person (say, a UPS driver) out of view and in harm's way. This is not a hypothetical situation, I have seen this near miss happen.

Pa