United Parcel Service [UPS] / everything they do, they do badly!
I have a 35-year long history of complaints about UPS. I dare you to try and call the local UPS terminal. If you were sneaky enough to get the number it won't be good long because they change their number frequently.
When UPS realized I had relatives with a business in town, they tried delivering my packages there. I had to make a 20 mile drive to their terminal and confront their management to stop it. Later, they started dropping my packages a mile away at the first house on the lane without knowing if they were friends or asking permission. It took another trip and an angrier confrontation with management to stop that.
Trucking/shipping is a 24/7 business. UPS has a bent for getting packages from shippers on Friday and warehousing them until Monday morning. It sat in the originating terminal all weekend when it should have been 1500 miles down the road and in your local terminal.
Why does FedEx and the US Postal Service deliver on Saturday and UPS won't? Why won't UPS extend the courtesy of ringing the doorbell when they drop a package and run, sometimes after dark?
UPS does not compare well to FedEx and the USPS for service by any measure. When they are at their best, they are mediocre!
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - scanning documents to email costs