United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / received but opened not by me

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I had lutheren social services help me obtain my birth certificate from Denver Co. To Las Vegas Nv, it was my assumption that it was illegal to open mail not intended for you. When i got it my mail, ot was opened. What i want is for UPS to make sure it goes to the individual and not them. All mail that you or the mail service is opened by the person who it doesnt belong to. I want charhes filed on the and there board of directors fired or investigated for illegal activities when it comes to mail. Thank you for hearing my concern.

Ch
Jun 19, 2018

Comments

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2018

From your poor spelling and grammar, I deciphered that someone in church opened a UPS-delivered envelope. That is not mail nor run by the federal government. It’s illeg to open US Mail, not UPS deliveries. Next time, have things sent to you, not anyone else. If you’re homeless, did you tell them it was arriving? If you’re a drug or alcohol addict, they may have thought you were receiving drugs or money, fake checks, etc. You’d need to give more information to explain what happened.

• Am
      20th of Jun, 2018

Aaron J Greenspan, Judith keene Greenspan and Neil S. Greenspan. Link of 990 IRS forms from 2001 until 2010. Plainsite.org and Think corporation are fake charities.