United Parcel Service / ups customer service is awful!

I placed an order online and it was shipped by UPS. The UPS tracking said that it was put on MY porch but it was not put on MY porch.

When I called UPS to report this they acted as if it was my problem. They wanted asked me if I had checked with my family, friends and neighbors. I told them if my family or friends were around and knew anything about the package they would have told me and I am not going to go door to door to check with my neighbors. They then said I would have to fill out paper work in order for UPS to proceed with this situation. Who is paying me for my time? So now I am on hold waiting for the company I ordered from to get back to me. I have been waiting for 4 days and haven't heard from them. I guess that Christmas gift went to someone that didn't pay for it.

Bottom line UPS customer service is awful!

A  22nd of Jul, 2008 by
I believe drivers sometime scan the package as delivered to clear their load so they can go back to the shop at the end of the day if they are running late. the same exact thing has happened to me twice this year. and what is very frustrating is trying to get to a live person at ups. This year I have taken a decision to not use ups or order anything from companies who will not ship by other carriers. usps has been good as well as dhl and fedex. vendors will ship it your way if you insist and tell them you will buy from someone else. We need to take consumer power back.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Logo United Parcel Service of America [UPS]
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE