United Airlines / Rude, impolite
I was traveling to Dayton via Chicago, where I had to change the flight. As the flight 843, was delayed due to the technical difficulty, it reach 45 min after the scheduled arrival time at Chicago.
The ground staff member Mr. CDEAVAN at chicago was so rude, impolite and misguiding me that the flight has take off and that he will provide the hotel accommodation. It looked to me that he was forcing me to take the hotel coupons as he might get some commission per passenger. When I requested him to at least guide me in direction to the terminal for the connecting flight he threaten me that he will put me in the next day evening flight. As I was traveling with my 4 years kid, I was desperate to travel in the same flight as the status of the flight was showing as boarding. And before I could say anything he change me flight to next day morning.
After departure status was showing that the connecting flight is still boarding, I manage some how running thru the terminal with my 4 years kid with the stroller to catch the flight on dot.
I would not recommend anyone to travel with United flight after my horrible experience.
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour
- United Airlines - I will never be flying with United again
- United Airlines - complaint submitted on July 29 was never resolved