Uhaul Truck / their customer service really bad
I reserved a truck on line using their website, and they sent me an email saying they will call me two days before my reserved date to let me know where and when to pick up my truck. They didn't call.
Then I try to call them to find out, I waited for an whole hour without anybody answering my call. So I decided to wait for another day.
On the day before my reserved date, nobody called me either. So I tried to call them again, waited on the line for another hour, still nobody answered my call.
Then on the date of reservation still nobody called me, and I tried to call them the whole day, they NEVER NEVER answer any phone. I had to cancel my moving plan because of that.
Then two days later, I am charged $50
for cancellation! Fxxk! They canceled my truck and want me to pay for cancellation? That must be a freaking good business! Getting 50 bucks for not letting customer having their truck!
Now I'm still trying to get my 50 bucks back. I'll never use them again.
More Uhaul Truck Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer 
- U-Haul - traffic ticket fee 
- Uhaul - scam charges 
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it! 
- Uhaul - truck rental 
- Uhaul - truck rental
- U-Haul International - horrible customer service/ failed to deliver as promised/ saw mill location yonkers ny
- U-Haul International - excessive charges and late fees for a broken truck
- U-Haul International - overcharged
- U-Haul International - tried to have trailer hitch installed