U-Haul / customer service from hell
I went online to order a truck, then I got a call the next day, saying he only had one available at 3:30 in the afternoon, my storage unit closes at 5, at the other end of the city.
So I said, no that won't work, can you put me on a list in case someone cancells, he said no, I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said he was the supervisor.
I said can I speak to your boss, he said I am the boss,
I told him I wanted to speak to his supervisor,
He told me he was the owner of uhaul.
Bottom line rude, stupid, and not good for business,
In these rough economic times, I am not spending any money with a company that takes your money and gives you low class service, if at all.
I will never use them again
By the way budget rental did it right away over the phone.
So forget their website, its a lie
It just prints out a report to some dealers, and someone is assigned to call you back. This guy told me no other location in the city had them either.
So budget is my new best friend.
And u-haul sucks. Do not do business with them, unless you want to get screwed and be spoken to by a rude man,
More U-Haul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer 
- U-Haul - traffic ticket fee 
- Uhaul - scam charges 
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it! 
- Uhaul - truck rental 
- U-Haul International - picking up a reserved truck
- U-Haul International - u-box
- Uhaul - truck rental
- U-Haul International - horrible customer service/ failed to deliver as promised/ saw mill location yonkers ny
- U-Haul International - excessive charges and late fees for a broken truck