TXU Dallas Texas / Double billing problem!
I called TXU to start service 7/10/06 in an apartment & at the same time told them to close my service @ the address I was leaving on 7/31/06. I was taking my time moving & did the final cleaning before turning in the keys. In August I received a bill on what I thought would be my closng bill for 2wks service. Was I surprised when I was still being bill up to August 15th & owed $178! I called again & was assured that it would be handled & a new closing bill would be sent. September came & now I owe $388!!
My landlord refuses to give me a letter confirming when I moved cause he doesnt want to be billed for it!
I have spoken to several people & they say I pay or go to collections.
I have heard from 3 other people this has happen to. A Class action suit is needed against TXU.
Fort Worth TX
More TXU Dallas Texas Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU Energy Retail Company - non compliance with cust. service & questions submitted
- TXU Energy Retail Company - electric service
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - txu a/c heat protection
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - I received a bonus gift card, and I was unable to use it. I have tried at least 15 times to get info on their recorded line.
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - Extrem bill charges to the account