Turkish Airlines / poor service

Hi,

I'd like to make a complaint about 3 things:

Firstly our flights changed numerous times prior to flying out which was concerning. This then resulted 2 things being missed off tbe original booking; special meal request (gluten free) and the special assistance for my mum (Sheila Howes), which we had to check and request at Gatwick.

During my flights to from gatwick to Istanbul I made a complaint to the flight attendants as my special meal request was missed off and as a result wasn't provided with any food initially. After complaining i was provided with some fruit and yogurt which isn't very filling compared to the meal provided to everyone else and the lengh of travel. Your flight attendants on the second connecting flight from Istanbul to dalaman were not accomodating at all and were very rude. The flight attendant advised that they don't provide gluten free food to people with special requirements on domestic flights therefore no food was provided. This is not only discriminating against all people who have a medical condition like myself who have celiac disease, but totally unacceptable service.

On a separate note my mum Sheila Howes who was travelling with me was originally booked on the special assistance, again this got messed up and she'd not been put back on therefore I had to request this at Gatwick. However when I arrived at Istanbul I was separated from my mum and was told i could not go with her which was surprising. Also none of the crew were able to advise where my mum (or the 2 other elderly people who were travelling within our group) where they were going to be dropped off.

After going through visa control we searched everywhere for them and could not find them anywhere. We spoke to someone at the lost and found desk who spent about 45 minutes tracking them down. When we went to the location where they were meant to be, which was 5 minutes away, however when we got there they'd been moved to another location. We spent over 2 hours all in all trying to find them which isn't acceptable esp as they're elderly/vunerable. When we eventually found them they were very upset and distressed as they'd been separated from us for a long period of time and was concerned as we had their flight tickets. They'd also been left unattended by your staff for long period of time too, none of your staff explained what was happening and had kept taking their passports and walking off which made them very anxious.

I travel at least 3 times a year and also fly to turkey relively often too. This is the first time I've travelled with turkish air and the service received by yourselves so far has been appalling, so much so it's left me feeling very anxious travelling back on the 6th June. I'm also very reluctant to fly with Turkish air again as it's been the worst experience I've had with an airline so far.

I'd like some assurance from you that my mum and i don't experience any of the above on my return flight home, or left to fly back without any food as this is unscceppatable. If i do receive the same experience or any other mishaps i'll make a further complaint and will take this matter further.

I look forward to your responce soon.

• Updated by Lttt, Jun 01, 2018

Please remove this complaint as wanted to contact the airline . Please also advise how I delete my account

• Updated by Lttt, Jun 02, 2018

Hi I want my complaint on here about Turkish airlines remover as I want to contact them directly. Can you please delete my account and comment removed urgently? This is my second request so please come back to me

• Updated by Lttt, Jun 04, 2018

No thanks

• Updated by Lttt, Jun 04, 2018

I just merely want this removed from this site as I have contacted the flight provider directly and don't want my details exploited on here. If I want legal assistance I'd just speak to a friend who is a lawyer.

Lt
May 31, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 02, 2018

No fault of the air carrier is seen in such complaint

•   Jun 03, 2018

You need to send the request to the administrator of this site

Regards,

•   Jun 03, 2018

The complaint is useless: no Id of any service (ticket/boarding/pass/airports/flight numbers)
    If you want the compensation, hire the professional, otherwise you spread uselss effors.

Regards,
    manager for ICAO/IATA irregulation matters
    e-mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net
    air.irregulations(at)asia.com, @=(at)

• Lt
      Jun 04, 2018

@Complainant20091 If you read my thread I want to write this to the airline directly not broadcast it on here. I want this removed as I didn't intend to broadcast this complaint hemce the lack of details