Turkish Airlines / lost baggage
I had a flight with Turkish Airlines 22 of June from Nice to Antalya with stop in Istanbul. One of my two bags didn't arrive, i've made a report in lost and fond stage. So after five days I still wait my luggage and any information about it's location. Also the lost and found worker didn't provide me with any first need material if I'am travelling with a child. After one day left I made a call to lost and found into antalya airport and the woman working there were rude and helpless.
Also the Turkish airlines helpline is useless in helping to resolve my poroblem. So after five days I still vaut my bag with very expensive and necessary belongings inside it.
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - refund for my ticket
- Turkish Airlines - lost bag and rude customer service
- Turkish Airlines - flight cancellation and delayed
- Turkish Airlines - unacceptable attitude / damaged luggage
- [Resolved] Turkish Airlines - ticket mismanagement