Turkish Airlines — flight downgrading wrong received compensation and staff bad behavior
Dear Turkish Airlines customer service team,
I would like to apply for a complaint for being downgraded from business to economy class due to the overbooked flight.
The compensation I received was KD 184 which doesn't match your compensation article for overbooked flight compensation policy.
The flight is international from Turkey to Kuwait of 2180 Km which according to your policy should be compensated by 400 Euro, in addition to fare difference 50% of ticket fare for the flight.
Ticket price is KD 575
According to your policy I should be receiving KD 434.5, but I only received KD 184.
Please refund the remaining amount a.s.a.p.
I would like to also apply for another complaint against one of your team members in the airport.
I showed up at the counter at 8:12 PM at Gate no. 302 in front of the camera, the staff Meser Tkan had a very rude attitude.
He took my passport and asked me to stay away in a very impolite manner. I asked for his name and badge number and he started mumbling in Turkish.
Passenger Name: FARRAG MOHAMEDAMGADOSMAN
Ticket Number: [protected]/S
please email me on [protected]@thiqaco.com
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - rescheduled flight without compensation
- Turkish Airlines - damaged luggage
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay