Turbotax Deluxe / software
I used H&R Block previously and thought I would try TurboTax this year - a big mistake! TurboTax actually read my tax info from last year but couldn't interpret the approach and forms that were used. Not complicated, my filing is the simplest approach to a self-employment as can be. But TurboTax took me down the path of, 'you need to buy the next step up software package', you need to call the 'pro'. To the point of finally gaving up, I downloaded the forms from the IRS web-site and spent the time doing it by hand.
I feel as though TurboTax is functionally very poor - except for getting as much money out of their customers as they possibly can. Do yourself a favor and stay away from TurboTax!
More Turbotax Deluxe Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program
- Turbo Tax - glitch in their program