Turbo Taxscrewing you out of your money

I have always used turbo tax and had no problems. This year, I did not need but the basic. Got finished with my information and they wanted another $40 just to file the form. I cancelled the return, threw the turbo tax cd in the trash and went online and completed the process with another company for $14.00, which is about what I paid for the turbo tax basic.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Wichita Falls, TX $14 vs turbo tax basic $14 and another $40 just to file? No where did I find any information saying the basic turbo tax did not include the filing of the return nor it would cost me another $40 to file. Why in the hell would I spent $14 for a product and then another damn $40 just to file when I can do the whole thing for $14 with another service. Turbo Tax, you just lost a long time user of your product and I won't be doing business or buying anything else from you. I am done with you.

Te
Feb 01, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      Feb 28, 2015

My refund the irs said when filed was correct but my refund for state wad a thousand dollars missing I want to know were my money is