Turbo Tax — screwing you out of your money
I have always used turbo tax and had no problems. This year, I did not need but the basic. Got finished with my information and they wanted another $40 just to file the form. I cancelled the return, threw the turbo tax cd in the trash and went online and completed the process with another company for $14.00, which is about what I paid for the turbo tax basic.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Wichita Falls, TX $14 vs turbo tax basic $14 and another $40 just to file? No where did I find any information saying the basic turbo tax did not include the filing of the return nor it would cost me another $40 to file. Why in the hell would I spent $14 for a product and then another damn $40 just to file when I can do the whole thing for $14 with another service. Turbo Tax, you just lost a long time user of your product and I won't be doing business or buying anything else from you. I am done with you.
More Turbo Tax Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - tax audit service.
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program