Truworths / uzzi mens formal shoe
I have been a big fan of Uzzi gear for years, I recently purchased a Formal Shoe 02/08/2017 for R550.00 and find it unacceptable for the Uzzi badges to be coming of already.
I have 2 other pairs of Uzzi footwear which respectively are 4 5 years old, both still look new.
I will be taking the shoe back to Truworths Wonderpark Mall in Pretoria North this afternoon and would like for the shoe to be replaced as this is clearly a manufacturing defect.
thanking you in advance.
More Truworths Complaints & Reviews
- Truworths And Identity - accounts opened fraudulently 
- Truworths Head Office - payment arrangements 
- Truworths - listing on itc 
- Truworths - exchange policy 
- Truworths Mac Store Sign Gateway Durban - bad service 
- Truworths - service 
- Truworths - michael kors perfume
- Truworths - account arrangements
- Truworths - truworths online services
- [Resolved] Truworths - capturing my personal info on 3rd party account without my knowledge