Tru Belleza / Credit charges for cancelled product
Shaw" sent me a link for a trial gift for loyal customers. I never would have done this if it wasn't from Shaw, they had my account info and mothers name so I thought it was legit
.I was charged 4 times for products I didn't order. I emailed to cancel after receiving the trial offer as agreed to.
They have charged me 4 times, 2 in one month and sent no product. When I called and told them I cancelled my card and to refund the money, they offered me 50% back only. I don't know how to get this money back, I am on a set income and can't spare $541.88. I have emailed and called several times. They will not let me speak to a financial manager or find someone that speaks clear english and hung up on me when I asked for her name. This company is using several different names to charge me. true belleza, clean skin, mee skin london
Also the only reason I trusted to order at all was that I was contacted through my email by Shaw.
can you help?
More Tru Belleza Complaints & Reviews
- Tru Belleza - Trū Belleza Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Trū Belleza Eye Serum 
- Tru Belleza - Skin cream unauthorized credit card charges 
- Tru Belleza - Crème pour le visage 15 0z 
- Tru Belleza - Scam 
- Trubelleza.com (Clearskin London) - Tru belleza anti wrinkle cream and eye serum 
- Tru Belleza - unauthorised billing from credit card
- Tru Belleza - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Tru Belleza - Face cleaning and winkles
- Tru Belleza/dca Natural Health - Unauthorized charge! 
- Tru Belleza - Credit Card Charge