Having problems with Tru Belleza?

Tru Belleza Customer Service Contacts

120 Smith Hines Rd
Greenville, South Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tru Belleza Customer Service. Initial Tru Belleza complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tru Belleza above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tru Belleza. Discuss the issues you have had with Tru Belleza and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tru BellezaAnti wrinkle

Please I ordered the trial package and immediately cancelled it whenni realize that I don't have up to that amount in my visa card. I was immediately told I have been charged $32+ and I couldn't believe it. What do I do now because my bank will charge me double for going over my limit. I don't want the product anymore and want my money back. I can reorder but not with this card and not this time. It has not been shipped so please refund me back my money as soon as possible and if am not refunded. I will go extra length to make sure I get my money back and I will make sure that all the review websites will have my review on you guys as scam. I want my money back please to avoid any consequences.
Thanks, grace neny.

Trubelleza.comTrial serum

I'm not sure if you have received my previous complaint so I'm sending it again. On May 8th 2016, I ordered on line their 30 day "free trial" serum having to pay only shipping witch came to the final cost of $5.24 US.
    On my "May credit card statement" a second charge of $152.35 US has been applied which I did not authorized. I called Customer Service explaining that first, I did not received the free trail vile and second I did not authorize the second transaction. Their explanation was that" if you order on line you are authomaticaly charged for the prescription which is $152.35". If this was true, why did they not charge me $157.59 in total when I ordered their product in the first place !
    Also they say that the shipment was refused which is also false since I talked to another customer service person two weeks ago inquiring why it takes so long to receive the product. I gave them the order number:390510 . The gentleman said that he couldn't find my order on their computer and cannot give me a reason why. They say as a favor ...they will reimburse me
    $50.00 US. I do not want $50.00 credit ...I want the whole amount. I am not willing to pay $107.59 US for something I never got.
    I'm a senior on fixed income and I cannot afford loosing so much money for nothing. Thank you for reading my complaint.

Suzanne Roy
    [protected]@cogeco.ca

Tru BellezaWrinkle cream, serum

April 15th approx date I answered an online ad that stated they would let me try a sample of their products for $4.95 just for shipping and $2.95 if I remember that page right. I didn't see any place where it said TOS to look at anything except this ad that said try it for free. They are obviously very good at this and I stupidly gave my credit card number. When it came it was absolute garbage amazing to me that they would send this type of garbage in the mail. I had no idea 2 weeks later they would start to charge my credit card $280.00 for this crap. I was so mad I called the bank right away and told them what happened and they are still looking into it. I went to their site and cancelled everything I pressed all the buttons and it said I had cancelled. One month later they charged my card again and this time I screamed at the bank for allowing them to do this yet again. I sent the crap back I have the tracking number I emailed them I phoned them and they just NEVER GOT BACK TO ME. They never answered the phone or email. I went to their site again today and it said I didn't cancel and I most certainly did. This is a scam and I would love to see them stopped please!

Tru BellezaFree 14 trial/instalift wrinkle control/age defying wrinkle serum(Scam)

I too like the rest of you just had this happen. I agree with all of the complaints on these "FREE" trial products through this company. They are NOT FREE if you pay shipping and handling as they claim.

I just noticed on my Visa statement of an unauthorized payment from(Smooth Skin London of $154.75) I immediately tried calling the number that came with the samples and it was just an automated service where nobody answered. After having the phone on speaker and sitting it down patiently waiting for someone to answer, I gave up after hours of listening to PLEASE stay on the line. I hung up and called my Visa Company right away, explained the situation and they gave me a number to contact them as the number that Tru Belleza sent in the package is nothing but AUTOMATED.

I live in Canada not sure if this number will work for people outside of Canada but I am passing it on to everyone. The number the bank gave me where I WAS able to get a hold of a representative is [protected] just stay on the line and someone will eventually answer.

FYI... you will get nowhere with them over the charge, which just made me angrier. It's NOT a 14 day trial for the products, I asked "HOW" is it a trial of a product if you don't even get it within 14 days or get to try it for 14 days? It's NOT for the product so BEWARE. After you click that button to order 14 days later you will be CHARGED the FULL AMOUNT. It made NO SENSE. The only place I got with them was a cancellation on any other future products of Tru Belleza coming to my door and being charged for them.
        MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT CONFIRMATION # I strongly advise EVERYONE to call and make sure YOU DO THIS or they will continue to charge you and send product. I hope this becomes helpful for others who fell for this TRAP! Lesson Learned.

Trubelleza.com (Clearskin London)Fraude sur la publicité

Je voudrais être remboursé pour les produits Trubelleza reçu.
          J'ai crue que c'était des échantillons pour essaies avant d'en commender.
          Avec l'échange d'argent c'est très très DISPENDIEUX

Vous ne répondez jamais au téléphone alors c'est mal honnête

Je veux un retour et une réponse .

Tru BellezaSample Products (2 wrinkle removers)

Demand refund of 145.97 cdn. (smooth look today) Chg. Apr. 28-29
            Demand refund of 131.16 cdn. (gorgeous skin) Chg. Apr.30-May 2

Paid postage on these products as samples. Did not authorize and did not receive additional products. Product did absolutely nothing for my skin, and I did not intend to continue the product

I am a elderly disabled 83 year old lady, and demand a refund of the above charges not authorized by me. I have a copy of my delivery order in my computer showing delivery of my 2 postage paid sample products. I did not use the second sample and would be happy to return it.

• Te
                Teresa Yanire Jun 06, 2016

I am an 81 yr. lady who thought that since the products were being pushed by one of our famous Canadian singers, there would be no problem this time. On April 22, 2016, I ordered two free samples that were being offered (last day) we only paid the shipping, 6.44 and 5.14, Anti-defying Wrinkle
                Serum and Instalift Rapid Wrinkle Control. They were charged on the same day. I received them on the 24 of April. I immediately called to cancel
                any future order and was told it was too late that the order was already in process, They were both charged on May 2, $ 57.63 and 48.69, total of
                $106, 32. Orderr #324595 and 324609. Mid-May I received a new Notification same Order nos. Informing me that my order was packed and shipped
                and I should receive within 7 - 10 business days. I tracked it ten days later to be told I would receive it on the 29th of May. Since then I have been
                tracking it everyday to avail except when I spoke to someone at Canada post last Thursday, the girl told me the parcels were sitting somewhere
                on a shelf and that I should call the Company and ask them to contact her.. Today I tried tracking nothing happened then I finally contacted TruBelleza to be told that there is no other parcel to come?????? Please, Please, send me a refund of $106.32. Thanks. TVY

Tru Belleza — Trial Skin Care Products - Instalift & Age Defying Wrinkle Serum

I'm very disheartened by the conduct of this company :( I ordered a free trial from their website May 2, 2016...

Tru BellezaTrū Belleza Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Trū Belleza Eye Serum

Trū Belleza Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Trū Belleza Eye Serum
              trubelleza.com

This seems to be a typical free trial SCAM business that sold me a product as a free trial for which I only authorized to pay a shipping cost of $4.95. However, the full conditions of the offer, that were outlined in the Terms and Conditions link that was hidden at the very bottom of the page in a small print, were such that I as a customer got automatically enrolled into a subscription program once I pushed the payment button. Such subscription came with a trial period that I had to cancel within 14 days, or I would get charged a full price of the product which I was going to receive and pay for every month until I cancel the subscription. The cost is, of course, ridiculously overpriced. I got an email order confirmation immediately via an email that stated a price of $4.95 and nothing else. 14 days later I was charged the full amount of the products, over $200, having unknowingly exceeded the trial period for what I thought was a free sample. The Terms and Conditions of the deal had NOT been clearly indicated on the order web page, nor clearly communicated to me by any other means; nor was I engaged in any affirmative conduct acknowledging the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions link was not placed near the final Submit button, neither immediately above nor below of the button, nor in any clear view on the web page. As such, I consider the whole ordeal as the intentional deception and scam. The products are advertised via many many different web sites such as http://www.supplementq.com/. The company's website itself does not offer any products. It just states the company contact info and the Terms and conditions: http://trubelleza.com/

Tru BellezaInstalift et serum

No de confirmation commande (349069) le 28 avril 2016. Crème pour les rides - Essai échantillon gratuit. 6.34 $ frais de transport (Skintreat London)
                No de confirmation commande (349076) le 28 avril 2016. Serum - Essai échantillon gratuit. 5.06 $ frais de transport (Beauskin London).

Je demande l'annulation du contrat pour les commandes : No [protected] Beauskin London, le 12 mai 2016 au montant de 151.74 $ et No [protected] Skintreat London, le 14 mai 2016 au montant de 136.39 $ non autorisé et non demandé.

Je demande le remboursement de ces montants.

No cancellation : [protected]
                No cancellation : [protected]

Jacynthe Therrien
                27-7000 boul. Ste-Anne
                Château-Richer (Québec) Canada
                G0A 1N0

Téléphone : [protected] (Résidence) [protected] (Cellulaire)

Adresse courriel : [protected]@videotron.ca

• Ni
                    Nicole Croteau Sep 07, 2016

Je veux annuler ce contrat que je n'ai pas autorisé.

• Ly
                    Lyne Jacques Jun 30, 2016

Je voulais simplement essayer le produit en échantillons... Je demande l'annulation du contrat que je n'ai pas autorisé!!!

Tru BellezaAnti Wrinkle Cream SCAM

ELDER ABUSE

My mother is legally blind and 87 years old. If action isn't taken immediately to resolve this issue I will be requesting legal representation and placing charges.

My mother unknowingly fell for your 'free trial' and has not been charged $400 in unapproved purchases. Although she has cancelled with your company, the packages continue to arrive in the mail. I have called the 'toll' free number you have listed and cannot get through to speak to an agent. How many other elderly women have fallen for this scam??????

Tru BellezaUnauthorized charges for no delivery of any product other than the " free" eye cream

Date of the incident April 30th 2016
                    I clicked on a pop up ( i shouldn't have!) and went in to order the so called free sample of an eye cream - where i was required to only pay a small shipping and handling fee of around 6$ CAD.
                    On May 2nd, i received the little eye cream with a note saying that if i were interested in the eye serum that all i had to do was call the number provided in the letter. There were no terms and conditions sent in where by informing me that i was already enrolled in a subscription automatically if not cancelled within the initial 14 day period from the time of receiving the eye cream sample.
                    May 14th 2016
                    I was charged an amount of $ 149.99 CAD, I called the customer service department and was hung up on twice as i was explaining my situation... the third time i managed to speak to a different agent who was a bit more receptive, who cancelled my said subscription and offered to issue me a partial refund for $ 50 USD as that's the max they could issue. I was told to send in the product ( which i haven't receive even till date and it is now the 31st of May)
                    I just got off the phone with their agent, and apparently the FREE sample of Instalift IS the ACTUAL product for which i was charged $149.99 CAD!!!

S C A M !!!

Tru Belleza1 New Beauty ep 1 Smooth Skin

J'ai commandé ces deux échantillons gratuites le 4 avril 2016 dont j'étais supposé payer seulement les frais de livraison, aujourd'hui en tombant sur mon compte dont je n'avais pas eu le temps de vérifier et mis de côté, je me suis aperçue que l'on m'avait chargé le 14 avril $6.54 et $5.22 pour frais de livraison, ensuite sur l'autre page de mon relevé de compte des frais supplémentaires pour ces même produits ont été prélevés le 28 avril sans mon autorisation sur ma carte de crédit au montant de $147.89 pour le New Beauty et $133.09 pour le Smooth Skin .
                      J'ai appelé la compagnie pour tenter de résoudre ce problème et leur faire part de ma colère face à ces montant, à cet endroit aucune personne ne parle français, je ne suis pas parfaitement bilingue et tout ce que j'ai réussie a comprendre a force de m'obstiner avec eux était qu'ils cancellaient mon abonnement et qu'ils étaient pour me créditer seulement $ 100.00 U.S. sur ma carte de crédit d'ici 4 jours, la personne dont j'ai parlé m'a donné deux numéros de confirmation comme quoi c'était cancellé . J'suis vraiment hors de moi car j'ai un très faible revenu et en plus on me rembourse pas la totalité . (Encore là vont-ils vraiment canceller et rembourser une partie ???)

Tru BellezaUnauthorized charges, hidden terms

Ordered May11, 2016

Yes in capital letters, I hope others will see it and not hit the order button like I did.
                        Just like all of the other complaints, in their advertising not once do they mention the 14 day trial period. Never have I been ripped off like this time.
                        I always have been leery of purchasing online and should have known it was to good to be true. Honestly thought it would be great to try and new product and once I was pleased with it I could purchase more.
                        Even when they sent the so called trial bottles no where was there any mention on the 14 day trial and then being charged the full price monthly.

Wow !! Does Christie Brinkley really want her name associated with this company.

I think I've learned my lesson and hopefully they will get stopped soon.

Trubelleza.comPlaite pour non autorisation de paiement

Comme votre annonce disait je ne desirais que le format d essaie au montant d essaie pour les produit Tru Belleza instalift et Tru Belleza Age defying Wrinkle serum je n ai jamais autoriser d avantage et j ai payer ce que je devais le 12 mai 2016 les montant de $2.57 +$5.22 a Natural skin now et un montant de $6.54 le 12 mai 2016 aussi a Gorgeousskin London GBR et voila que vous me charger le 26 mai 2016 un montant de $153.00 sur ma carte de crédit je n ai jamais voulue recevoir d avantage de vos produit alors je vous demander d arreter de prendre des paiement pour vos produit des maintenant et je vous demande de bien vouloir me faire parvenir par e-mail une confirmation d annulation a vos produit sans quoi je prendrais les procedure légale et porterai plainde pour fraude de votre part
                          mon adresse e-mail est :[protected]@hotmail.com

• Kl
                              klembout Jun 20, 2016

Grosse fraude votre commerce.

Trubelleza.comBilled for free sample trial products without knowing you get billed after 2 weeks

My partner was billed for products that were meant to be Free sample trial products and you only pay S&H. She ordered the free sample trial products on April 13, 2016 with her visa card and paid the $6.60 to New Beauty London#[protected] and $6.67 to 9 Pearl Skin London#[protected]. She received the sample products and was unaware that after 2 weeks she would be billed for these products on April 26th, 2016 she was billed $147.25 to her credit card and on April 27th, 2016 she was billed $132.23 to her credit card.
                            She contacted her visa company and told she had to contact Trubelleza, she has tried contacting trubelleza unsuccessfully as it was all automated and now she is out all this money. These stars that back this product should be ashamed of themselves for doing so how much are they making on this. I would appreciate answers and something done to correct this.

Tru BellezaFree trial

I have sent this email to TruBelleza support:

I have been charged for products I did not order or authorize on my credit card. I only ordered the trial sizes and do not want any other products.

May 12th - $111.94 USD

17028521787SKINLOOK LONDON
                              and:

May 14th - $100.74 USD

18885892479PEARLSKIN LONDON

Please cancel and reimburse me.

Maria Verdicchio

Tru BellezaUnethical behaviour/Unauthorized credit card charges

This complaint is nearly identical to others on your site regarding Tru Belleza
                                They are set up to market a sample to clients with the full intention of getting credit card information and fraudulently billing for items not ordered and not received.
                                When calling their customer service line [protected]) they cut off the call while you are explaining your concerns; repeated calls to the same number are then blocked.
                                When calling their direct line [protected]) calls are answered by a machine and then you are left on hold
                                My order was placed April 18th, at which time I was billed for the sample amounts I authorized ($6.48 & $5.25 Cdn) and then, on May 4th my credit card was charged again for ($135.13 & $124.57 Cdn) Amounts that I did not authorize.
                                I have emailed the company requesting a full refund for amounts billed fraudulently - I have had no response. The email addresses they provide online are ([protected]@gloriousskinforever.com) and ([protected]@cleanskincaresolutions.com), after re-emailing them I received a voicemail telling me to call them and/or email them again at a different email address ([protected]@trubelleza.com) I have yet to hear back from them.
                                I have opened a dispute file with my credit card supplier and will be pursuing additional action as needed.
                                Hopefully someone else won't get scammed ...
                                They know exactly what they are doing - they fully intend to scam the customer

Nonameman Trieu Apr 24, 2017

the same thing has happen to me, to my relatives, my cousin and in laws. Should some one willing to contact a lawyer to pursue a class action against the company? I believe a lot of Canadian were scammed to into getting the sample then they were charged $5.46 then $6.84, then after 10 days were unauthorized charge with $137.19 and $123.36. We call our credit card to complain but they responded that they can not do anything since we authorized them to withdraw which is not the case. It is looked like the website was created to mislead customers into undisclosed our credit card info, so that they can steal money from owner. I will forward product and unauthorized charge to business bureau Canada, hopefully, other people money can be save. Unethical company

• Pe
                                    pei_boy Jun 14, 2016

You can get an RMA from them. My wife was scammed the same way.
                                    I called and would not hang up until I got an RMA.

Returns - Tru Belleza
                                    120 Smith Hines Road
                                    Greenville, South Carolina
                                    USA

• Me
                                    Merilyn Swan Jun 08, 2016

the same thing has happened to me. please let me know if u make any headway with this...thank you

• Tr
                                    True Bologna Jun 02, 2016

This is a scam scam scam. They are not authorized to charge Visa's. They billed my employer 4 different amounts for over 500 us dollars. We spoke with the fraud department at Visa. Never ever ever give out your Visa to these people. A legitimate company would be up front with cost, charges and have a return policy. They operate under a PO Box in Ontario so you cannot return product. Still working on having the charges reversed. Beware!

Tru Belleza — Automatic online credit card billing prior to end of "free trial" period

Free trial samples shipped for S&H charges only. No mention at all of automatic monthly debits to the credit...

Tru Belleza — Age defying wrinkle serum et instalift rapid wrinkle control

J'ai commandé ces deux échantillons gratuits et par la suite, ils ont débité deux montants sans autorisation...

Tru Bellezaunauthorized credit card charges

I have been charged far more than agreed upon or led to believe for skin care products. I was only agreeing to a shipping charge of 4.95 and instead I was charged on May 5/16 138.61 and then on May 9/16 125.37

I would like a total refund of the above charges. I am happy to return this product but at their expense not mine.

• El
                                      Elly Cordova Estomata May 25, 2016

I was just curious to try their free samples and yes I received it a week after but to my surprise now there are two charges already which I don't authorized and bec. they hide their terms and condition to consumers that is a scam. All I want is that they will refund me 149.99 and 134.95 USD

• Ju
                                      Judy Brodner May 25, 2016

Was anything done with your account as i am still fighting with mine for a refund?