Tristar Enterprises / tired of it
I just read all of these complaints and I did get a good laugh...The word vacuum is spelled with one c and two u's whoever posted the word spelling it "vaccum and vacccum". If you don't want to purchase the unit or sit through a demonstration, don't invite them in. I'm sure they don't twist your arm to make you let them in. The distributors are independent, so they do business how they please. They do not work for TriStar Enterprises.. They take the TriStar product and sell it. I mean if you purchased a Sony tv from Wal-Mart, you wouldn't call and complain to Sony (the manufacturer) about how the sell went or how the person who sold you the tv treated you, or if you wanted to return the tv, you wouldn't call Sony.. You would call Wal-Mart. Also if you do purchase a unit, don't call a year later wanting to return it because you can't pay the bill. You have a 3 day period provided by the government to return the product (in most states). Not all of the distributors are as bad as you think they are. There are some good distributors out there who run there business honestly. And the TriStar unit is a good product!!!
More Tristar Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Tristar Vacuum Cleaner - total scam! 
- Tristar Vacuum - the list of tri-star scams continues on and on 
- Tristar Vacuum - tristar vacuum? what a joke! 
- Tristar Vacuum - customer service and scam 
- Tristar Vacuum - door to door sales scam 
- Tristar Products - perfect smile veneers
- Tristar Products - powerairfryer
- Tristar Products - tristar shred ultima
- Tristar Products Inc. - unethical behaviour of staff named jon id #1241 
- Tristar Products - total scam! don't buy tristar products.