Travelodge Napa Valley Hotel Suites / Bad company
I've been calling periodically for the last 2 days to change my husband's reservation from 2 nights to 1 night. No one was answering, and there was no way to leave a message (phone just kept ringing). Additionally, I couldn't respond to the confirmation email (it's a do-not-reply email address).
FINALLY, the manager, Gary Dent, answered the phone, and actually ARGUED with me that he had been there the entire time, and that I was lying about calling! Additionally, to add insult to injury, since I didn't get through to the hotel (even though I was calling, and no one was answering) within 48 hours prior to the change, we were still going to be charged for the Friday night that my husband wasn't going to be there. What a rip off!!!
I've read many of the other complaints - it's a bad company that has no regard for their guests.
More Travelodge Napa Valley Hotel Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Travelodge Website Thame GB - Fraud!!! 
- Travelodge - Changed Bookings 
- Travelodge UK - Debit Card Fraud 
- Travelodge La Mesa - Very Bad Customer Service 
- Travelodge Hotel La Mesa - Hotel staff is horrible and abusive
- Travelodge - cleanliness was horrible. no parking! bedbugs!!!
- Travelodge - been selling drugs lots of noise 
- Travelodge - travelodge motor lodge
- Travelodge - customer service/manager/owner and his wife
- Travelodge - bed bugs ontario hotel 1150 n grove ontario