Travelocity / refused a refund

1 United States

Travelocity denyed me a refund, but provided no explantation as to why. I personally spoke to the reservation manager at the hotel in Paris, who approved the cancellation, which is verified in the email exchange I shared with Travelocity. Refusing a refund is absolutely unacceptable for several reasons:
The hotel told me, personally, it was ok. Nobody has spoken to the reservation manager I spoke to, when she is the one who approved the cancellation. If she approved it, then surely they should speak with her. They have her phone number and email, so contacting her should be very simple.
As I discussed on the phone with a Travelocity manager, there were many mistakes made on Travelocity's end in dealing with this issue. Staff did not call the hotel as they PROMISED they would do, and when challenged on this issue, I was left on hold (an international call) for apoximatley an hour. No apologies, or follow up to this has been done, as I was told there would be.
When I spoke to the manager on the phone, the issue was presented as being acceptable, with my provided evidence, but then suddenly the hotel had to be called again. I'm assuming Travelocity staff spoke to a DIFFERENT person than I did, thus it wasn't presented in the appropriate context, and contradicts what the reservation manager personally told me.

The a Travelocity manager agreed that they would pay for the cost of my phone calls to customer service since I had to call from the U.K. and was left on hold for well over an hour, but he is no longer responding to my emails.

This is NOT how business is done, especially when you're in the SERVICE industry.

The man I spoke to is