Travelocity / days inn by wyndham hinckley, hinckley
Rented a room through Travelocity, this past weekend Oct 6, 2018. Absolutely disgusting! The beds stunk like dirty body odor, the pillows reeked like body odor. The carpet had burn marks, lamp shades were broken and lamps didn't work properly.
Toilet dirty, paint coming off of ceiling. $160 for 1 miserable night, no refunds, no discounts, no compensation.
The breakfast consisted of bread, cereal, yogurt. Wow, ghetto fab!
This hotel takes dogs... didn't know that, it stunk in the lobby, hallways and room, it was such a horrible experience!
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - customer service
- Travelocity - hotel stay at radisson decapolis
- Travelocity - ochio rios, jamaica beaches resort
- Travelocity - refund, exchange or discount of missed flight
- Travelocity - car rental in cabo with thrifty at sjd san jose del cabo