Travelocity / refused to change flight date
I wanted to change the date of a flight reservation I had made through Travelocity by one day. First time I tried, Travelocity said they could not change it, I had to contact the airline directly. The airline told me they couldn't change it, only Travelocity could change it. I called Travelocity back and they next told me that they could not change my flight date because "the government" (they couldn't tell me which one) had put an "embargo" on travel to the city I was going to! I called the airline directly but they said there was no embargo. This was just a flight in Brazil anyway, not Cuba or something! Fantastically bad service by Travelocity. Why would they lie twice to me unless they hope I will cancel and they can get a fee from that? I will never deal with Travelocity again.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - cruise
- Travelocity - upgrade to first class
- Travelocity - double charged
- Travelocity - contact
- Travelocity - refund is not been done on air tickets.