Travelers Insurance / rental policy... not paying for loss
We have a rental insurance policy with Travelers and after experience a loss due to a hot water heater leaking and overflowing we contacted Travelers. An adjuster came out the next day, wrote everything up, took alot of pics, videos, etc. and told us to throw everything out as it was contaminated and that it would all be covered under our policy.
The claims adjuster sent us papers to fill out with the itemized of our losses.
Now, they just decided not to cover it. They also stated that they sent us a letter on July 1st declining our claim, when the adjuster came out July 2nd. Something doesn't make sense.
I went over my policy, including the perils and it should all be covered! We want our money that we should be getting for our losses!
More Travelers Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Travelers Insurance - slow, inadequate reimbursement 
- Travelers Insurance - worst company I have had the &pleasure& to deal with
- Travelers Insurance - bunch of crooks! 
- Travelers Insurance - claims 
- Travelers Insurance - homeowners insurance scam
- Travelers Insurance - incorrectly using my telephone number as contact number for travelers insurance
- Travelers Insurance - d&o policy
- Travelers Insurance - auto insurance
- Travelers Insurance - cancellation of our homeowner's policy.
- Travelers Insurance - agent has not completed requests since january 15, 2018