Tracfone / do not stand behind what they say
The bottom line of my complaint is that Tracfone would NOT stand behind what their customer service reps told me. And, because of it I was unable to port my phone number. Their Reps told me that I could transfer the minutes I had left on my Tracfone either before or after porting the number. So, once I (actually AT&T) started the process of "porting the number" I called Tracfone (second call where I was LIED to) and had the minutes transferred. Then when I tried to finish the port, Tracfone told me that since my phone was deactivated so they could not port the number. Two of their Reps lied and the "supervisor", that I asked to be transferred to, couldn't do a thing for me. Said I would have to buy more minutes and reactivate my phone. And, he actually said I would need a new sim's card!!! Reaching customer service is hard enough and I have yet to speak to one that has a "minimal" accent--I constantly ask them to please repeat what they have said and go slowly. There is so much background noise that it makes their accents even harder to understand. Tracfone has a HUGE customer service problem and should be avoided as an option for "pay as you go" cell use.
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!
- TracFone Wireless - service plan
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- Tracfone - mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail
- TracFone Wireless - phone # 313 587 7224