Tracfone / volume too low
I had a replacement Nokia tracfone. I adjusted the volume to maximum but it is still much too low. I switched to loudspeaker and adjusted that to minimum but that is too high! I phoned help which took 30 minutes and they told me I had to phone them from an external home phone to get adjustments made to the tracfone. If I wanted another replacement they would have to cancel my existing 400 minutes while the new phone was being mailed to me. I don't believe any adjustments can be made other than replacement. Minutes were lost during the whole of the help call.
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!
- TracFone Wireless - service plan
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- Tracfone - mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail
- TracFone Wireless - phone # 313 587 7224