Toys / razor hovertrax dlx 2 0 self balancing electric scooter spectrum
On November 24, 2017 I placed an order online for this Hoverboard for my daughter for Christmas. To this day, I have not received the item. I have called 5 times now and spent a total of 10 hours on the phone with multiple representatives and departments. The first 3 times I called, I was assured that I would be credited back the $508.79 so I could go to the store and purchase this item. FedEx claims they delivered this item, but I never received it. The last two times I called, I was told that I would not get a credit afterall. This whole situation has been extremely frustrating. This is the only present my daughter asked for and 3 family members put money together to get this for her. Today, she still does not have a Christmas present because I do not have the money to put out for this again.
I am extremely sorry to hear Toys ‘R Us is going out of business. I have been a loyal customer for 20 years.
I would really appreciate this matter being resolved so I can finally get one for my daughter. I no longer have the debit card I used to purchase this, so if you can send me a check, that would be great. If you need my new debit card number, I can supply you with that.
Thank you for your help resolving this matter!
1703 Algonquin Road
Frederick, MD 21701
More Toys Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys "R" Us - electric breast pump
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites