Toys R Us, Graco Mosiac Buggy / graco mosiac buggy

1 toys r us,brent crossLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07985528894

i brought a graco mosiac buggy, just over a year ago. i was on holiday, on my way home on the train, pulling along my suit cases, with my children of 14 months and 6 years old, and the front wheel of my buggy came off! i was under alot of stress as we missed our train because of this incident! i paid 137, 99 plus 35.oo for the rain cover. i am very disapointed, as my previous buggy was perchased from the same place, and i didnt have a problem with it.I need to take my eldest daughter to school, and need a buggy! And can not efford to buy a new one!as this should not happen, as it is a fault with the buggy, that should not happen, as it is very dangerous, and could of caused an accident.

Comments

Ke
  2nd of Nov, 2008