Toyota / toyota financial
NEVER...EVER finance a car thru Toyota! I bought a car in January 07 and was told the monthly payments would be due on the 1st of the month. This statement was also found in the contract that I signed with them.
Well, I started getting calls saying that my car payment was late and that the due date occurred on the 15th of the month.
I tried everything to prove that statement wrong but was told that I was a liar!
To make a long story very short, Toyota has the car back and I actually have a new car (NOT A TOYOTA) that I love.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service advisor
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2008 rav 4
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door
- Toyota Motor Corporation Liberty Toyota in Burlington NJ - a female that schedules appointments named carol in the service department.