Toyota Universe / Camry / false statement by salesmen
On 06/13/2008, i went in to see a 2007 Toyota Camry SE. I was told it was fully loaded including a GPS, blue tooth, Jbl ound system. I loved the car but we could not work a deal on that day. I was called to come back at 9pm on 06/16/2008. I did not get to see the car since i seen and driven it already the previous date i was there. I signed paperwork, cosmetically as is. Sales person told me the car was beautiful and about all the neat features. Well i get home. The next day i try to use the navigation system and it is nonfunctional. There is a crack on the windshield and then we find out the sound system has been completely redone and the buttons on the steering wheel do not work. Also the navigation is after marker and not a TOYOTA STOCK as described and written down. Obviously when later i asked about this paper, they say this paper was not a legal binding paper and not in the deal. Well i went back on 06/18 to complain and i was told that the car was sold as is. This is supposed to be a certified toyota under warranty. The speakers did not work and were switched by prior owner. The ones on there do not work. Also when listening to normal radio, the signal goes in and out. I believe i was sold a used car under a bunch of lies. I was promised something and they did not deliver what was promised. I am now stuck with a $23k car that have electrical issues and the airbag on the side is showing and also a cracked windshield which i did not notice due to the nighttime in which i bought the car. Also it seems the car's whole dash was redone and everything was switched out. Nothing that would normally come with a stock toyota was there.
More Toyota Universe / Camry Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - My life threatening car !!!!
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Complaint
- Toyota Motor Corporation - warranty
- Toyota Motor Corporation - p2442 secondary injection system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota motors poland