Toyota Rosner / no transparency and no manners
If you are thinking about coming here, save yourself time and just don't. I inquired about a mildly used car. I rode it and liked it. When it came time to sit down and talk, I was offered ridiculous payment options. Let me explain: no mention of what interest I would be paying, and no information of what the total cost would be. The car tag said 15, 000, and I would have paid a total of 23, 000 for what they wanted. Let me clarify that my credit score is 750. To make matters worse, the manager showed no manners. This is the worst way to do business, at the end they got $0, and I will tell as many people as possible to not come here.
More Toyota Rosner Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.