Toyota of the Desert - Cathedral City, California / poor service!
I had a 60K tuneup on my 2003 Toyota Prius on 7/13/06. When I returned in the late afternoon to pick up the car I was given the keys and told to have a nice day. I was ready to drive off when I noticed a 16"crack in my windshield which had not been there when I dropped the car off that morning.
When I brought this to the Service Mgrs attention he pointed out a tiny, almost imperceptible little nick at the edge of the windshield and said when they gave me my"complimentary car wash" it must have caused the crack. However, Toyota was liable for nothing. He mentioned that it was just a very hot day (114 degrees) so those things happen. My question was since they are Toyota of the DESERT, they should know you don't spray water on a hot windshield...
Now I'm out $250 to have the windshield replaced.
My main gripe is that they didn't even have the decency to point it out to me when I picked up the vehicle, and at least say they were sorry...
More Toyota of the Desert - Cathedral City, California Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - product
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2011 camry visor problem
- Toyota - 95 year old woman bought a new toyota prius 2007 need a new touch screen
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service and attitudes
- Toyota Motor Corporation - officers