Toyota Motor Corporation / 17 toyota sienna
Today I took my van in for oil change at the Clarksville Toyota dealership and advised them to check the brakes due some stopping issues on my trip last week. The technician informed me that the brakes were not good stating that the rotors overheated. He said that he would inform the his boss and they would let me know how they were going to handle this. I was called to the shop advisor to speak with him and when I arrived at his desk he was very rude didn't even introduce himself and handed me the paperwork and gave me some bs stating that I abused my brakes. My minivan only has 16, 766 miles and I drive my minivan very gently and I understand that there is wear and tear but to have all four rotors overheated that's a serious problem. I'm going to contact the BB and inform them about this issue. Also why wasn't the brakes checked last oil change this leads me to believe that these so called trained technicians take marching orders from the shop foreman. I will never buy another Toyota product again unless this issue is resolved. My family was in the van when the brakes started to fail on my trip. Please take action or I will take this to the social media etc.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - sales service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - title deed on a vehicle I paid in full.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - damaged car battery service and no support provided
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor customer service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service department at toyota of orange, california