Total Cleanse / Refusal to cancel My Order

1 127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-320-0038

I have been trying to cancel this order since the 23rd of January and this, [protected], is the number I used to actually talk to someone.
I finally reached a live person ( karen ) on the 5th of February and she said that she could see all the messages I have sent in regards to cancelling. Though, no one took the letters seriously and I was chardged over $80 and had it withdrawn from my account without my knowledge. She said she would cancel it and send the issue to billing to get my refund going. The next day I get an email from billing stating that there was no evidence of cancellation prior to my phone call with "karen" and they will not refund the money for the shipment, but, future shipments are cancelled. Irate, I called the number back and all of a sudden, there isn't even a dial tone after the # is dialed. The call simply is ended. So, . I go back to website to find another way to reach these liars, and, WHAT?, there's a completely different # listed on the website!! There LIVE support isn't even live. You always have to leave a message. I had a bit of trouble getting my money back from the ACAI BERRY thing. But, I got it finally after threatening a lawsuit would be in there future.
These people who run this business need a class action brought against them!! Seriously! I'm on board. But how do we get in touch with them??????

La

Comments

• Le
      19th of Jul, 2009

Dito this is amazing I also had the same experiance. It is unbelievable that a company out in the open can take advantage of people. In my case they took the $ 88 dollars with no product ( I desired not to use the product) no money return ...nothing.

Lee Sykes