Toshiba / product toshiba satellite
I purchased a Toshiba laptop at Best Buy in March 2016 and within the year the keyboard stop working, i submitted it with warranty and it was repaired. The warranty expired in march of 2017 and now my laptop will not startup! This is less than 2 years old and for the 2nd time the laptop is not working again this time I have no warranty!
I am very disappointed with the laptop and the amount of issues I have had within 2 years.
How can a laptop less than 2 years old have so many problems? It doesn't say much for Toshiba manufacturing of laptops.
I'm very disappointed is there a way to get my laptop replace by the manufacturer?
More Toshiba Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - damaged toshiba fire tv - replacement
- Toshiba Corporation - fridge maintenance
- Toshiba Corporation - tech support
- Toshiba Corporation - electrical goods
- Toshiba Corporation - television has bad picture