TNT / lousy "service"
TNT "service" just keeps getting worse!
TNT Cambodia quoted me a $5/kg rate for a shipment (door-to-door) from Cambodia to Rochester, NY. Shipment was logged in at 528.4kg (US$2642). When they picked it up on 6/15, they issued an invoice for US$3006.96 and have yet to give me a reason for the increase. Shipment arrive in LAX on the 17th (not at all unreasonable), but the "formal entry" was not issued until the 22nd, which meant the shipment did not clear Customs until the 25th (a Saturday). Meanwhile, TNT Customer "service" continues to say that it will be delivered by EOD on the 28th (not unless they suddenly perfected transporter technology!). They never got it to the domestic trucking company (Con-Way) until late afternoon on the 27th, and Con-Way tells me when their driver showed up the shipment was not ready. As a result, Con-Way (who had initially pegged delivery as 7/1) missed that day's east-bound truck and had to delay an entire day, meaning that (due to the 4th of July holiday) it won't deliver until 7/5.
I recommend that NOBODY use TNT for ANY shipments!
I can only hope that TNT actually monitors what people are saying about them and actually would DO something about it. But that's probably too much to expect!
More TNT Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - craigslist scam 
- TNT - terrible service! 
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental 
- TNT Express Delivery Services - poor delivery times 
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams! 
- TNT Courier Services - excessive courier charges 
- TNT - driving issues
- TNT - consignment note: 964302032 - loss of 1 out of 3 cartoons
- TNT Holdings - impatient and rude staff
- TNT China - Absolutely no reponse...Ransome!