Having problems with TNT Holdings?

131 150 (Australia)
8800 100 2777 (Russia)
1800 1055 15632 (Philippines)
1800 214 1111 (Singapore)
1721 (Thailand)
800 4333 (UAE)
+31 883 939 000 (Netherlands)
+1 800 558 5555 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 100 600 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 275 868 (New Zealand)
+43 577 0077 (Austria)
+32 27 542 222 (Belgium)
+45 70 101 180 (Denmark)
+351 707 100 868 (Portugal)
+41 800 555 555 (Switzerland)
+90 444 0 868 (Turkey)
+852 23 312 663 (Hong Kong)
+27 860 122 441 (South Africa)
+82 15 880 588 (South Korea)
+54 810 999 9868 (Argentina)
Taurusavenue 111
Hoofddorp
Netherlands - 2132
Netherlands, Postal Address
P.O. Box 13000, 1100 KG Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Complaints & Reviews

Free Lotto/TNT Couriersscam

Hi I got an email regarding uk lottery
Is this a scam?
Free lotto award claims and release department.
Government accredited licensed!!! british (uk) national online international lottery is registered under the data protection act of; (registration u971133b).

Attn:winner,

I have been informed by the free lotto award to anticipate your message. your information has been verified and confirmed to relate to a parcel with cheque bearing the the affirm name valued the sum of 500, 000.00gbp congratulation, the cheque has been issued in your name and we have concluded the processing of all documents that will facilitate the clearance of the cheque in your bank.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. kindly be informed that recipients shall be liable to all cost arising for the delivery of the winning parcel. this is due to legal law protecting all winning funds misapropiation.

Courier deliver of your winning funds
4 diamond park pennyburn
Industrial estate londonderry, bt48 0lu
Name: mr. glen morgan (dispatch officer).
Email: [protected]@hotmail.co. uk
Fax:+[protected]
Open 7days-24hrs-365days

You are advice to email the courier company with this order number tnx22589420, the order number should be the subject of the email you are sending them also you are to send the courier company your full name and your contact address with your telphone number so that they can get intouch with you.

Most importantly, the parcel must be insured by the insurance company, as the delivery content has to be insured in the united kingdom insurance firm, before it can be delivered to you via courier due to the diplomatic content of the package that is been delivered. failure to produce the insurance fee will mean refusal of package delivery by the courier service so as to enable this company secure our good name they have always maintained here in united kingdom since the package delivery without the insurance will be illegal. the insurance is the international law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic document.

Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs abraham vicki
Foreign services manager,
Claims release department,
Free lotto award 2008
= =
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. it may contain
Privileged information. if you are not the addressee you must not
Copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. if
You have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify
The sender.
= =

Messenger on the move… text msn to 63463 now!

And this is from thr tnt courier company
Is this also a scam

11th feb 2008.
Tnt courier service (tcs)
4 diamond park pennyburn

Details of package
Order number: tnx22589420

Attention:nayantara nagin daya,

Welcome to tnt courier service (tcs). we are a courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.

Your package containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up from the uk lottery head office and is ready for dispatch.
Package contents: cheque, winning certificate and security documents.

Weight of original winning certificate: 0.12g
Weight of bank cheque: 0.6g
Total weight of parcel 0.18g
Total net weight of parcel 0.20g
Colour of parcel brown
Parcel packaging bonded

Delivery time :... (time of recipient's availability)

Service options: you are required to select a service option below.
The options, together with their associated conditions
Are presented below:

Option:1
Tnt express delivery (overnight)
Mailing ;...£40.00
Insurance...£279.00
Vat (5%)...£41.00
Total...£360.00=or=$72 0.00

Option:2
Tnt premium delivery (overnight)
Mailing ;...£38.00
Insurance...£145.00
Vat (5%)...£81.00
Total...£264.00=or=$535.00

Option:3
Tnt regular service (4working days)
Mailing... £32.00
Insurance...£92.00
Vat (5%)...£20.95
Total... £144.95=or=$300.00

Mode of payment

The charges are a little bit high because of the hardcover insurance policy we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. we assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery (c. o. d) because we don't accept cash.

Note:that your delivery charges cannot be deducted from your winning prize due to article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of the united kingdom
Constitution as relates to financial and courier matters, which are duly codified in the united kingdom law. hence you are to note that the delivery charges must be provided by you before your prize is delivered to you.

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have choosen through western union money transfer so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery after indicating to us the option you prefer. you are to locate the nearest western union agent to you and make the payment in favour of our accounts officer mrs rita rooney with the details below:

Receivers informations which is our account officer,
Name of receiver: mrs rita rooney
Address of receiver:4 diamond park pennyburn
Industrial estate londonderry, bt48 0lu

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip:

1. name and address of sender
2. amount sent
3. control number (mtcn)
4. test question and answer (if any)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to me and your claims agent as well for confirmation. a confirmatory email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. the date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. it will take twenty-four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. you will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within ten (10) working days from this communication will be returned. please ensure that you confirm your delivery address. we are glad to be of service to you.

Kindly note that you are to inform us of the option you have choosen while we await your evidence of payment.

Sincerely,
Mr. glen morgan
(dispatch officer)
Tnt courier service
Please do call customer line for confirmation.

Fax:+[protected]

Tnt courier service ® as one of the world largest courier oaffers a full range of services for courier company and other financial institutions.

TNT — fraud

I have dealt with TNT for over a year. They have a culture of fraud embeded in the company. They try through...

TNTworst service - wasted money

We paid $130 for an item to be delivered on "overnight First-class" from Sydney to Perth and it wasn't delivered until two days later. We weren't notified and as such, this meant that we had to pay to have the item sent back to Sydney because the person it was being sent to had already left Perth.
    When I rang to ask for a refund, I was told to wait until we received an invoice. Six weeks later, we have still not received an invoice and after numerous frustrating phone calls, being promised someone will call back (who, of course, never does) I was very rudely told today that "Overnight first-class" has a "flexible time-frame" that could include the following day and was told we are not entitled to a refund.
    I will never use this company for anything again and I hope no one else has to waste so much time chasing something like this up!

TNT Express India-Bangalorehow tnt express india takes it's customer for a ride

This pertains to TNT Express in India ( Bangalore office), regarding their unfair practices (rather atrocities) in India towards their paying customers.

Recently we received a shipment through TNT Express from Taiwan, the product is non branded CCTV cameras.

TNT while filling has used wrong HS Code and product description which pertains to Digital Cameras, so the customs has not agreed to invoice value ( which is very obvious because you can not get Digital Cameras at CCTV Camera price). The customs has loaded value on our invoice value and levied extra duty which is 200% more than normal duty ( around 15k)

TNT has paid this extra duty with out even contacting us or asking any documents from us and now are demanding extra duty from us to deliver the products.

We questioned TNT if there was a objection from Indian customs on invoice value why TNT did not contact us and seek our opinion on customs objection, TNT is not able to answer to date

In past it has happened with DHL where they promptly called us and we provided bank proof and customs agreed for the price in the invoice.

I would like to check with fellow members dose any one have a similar experience, what are the options we have now ? yes challenging TNT legally will be like David Fighting Goliath.

We has a company has decided to never use TNT service again.

We sincerely hope the CEO of TNT International or Country head of TNT responds through this forum, If so we are more than happy to provide more details.

• Ta
          Tarunjain Oct 29, 2011

Dear All

TNT has a rule who is their customer they make blunder mistakes and never agree to it.

they dont even realize what customer is paying for it . they dont have idea customer have to pay off all their profits of shipment just because of their poor communication and poor services,

and custom department is also a big fool they dont even see what the parcel has got .

I really hate TNT, they have also done same with me 2 times.

• Ki
          kirankumar bb Oct 31, 2013

See moneylife mazazine to know how TNT cheats india

TNT Express how tnt takes it's customer for a ride

This pertains to tnt express in india (bangalore office), regarding their unfair practices (rather atrocities) in india towards their paying customers.

Recently we received a shipment through tnt express from taiwan, the product is non branded cctv cameras.

Tnt while filling has used wrong hs code and product description which pertains to digital cameras, so the customs has not agreed to invoice value (which is very obvious because you can not get digital cameras at cctv camera price). the customs has loaded value on our invoice value and levied extra duty which is 200% more than normal duty (around 15k)

Tnt has paid this extra duty with out even contacting us or asking any documents from us and now are demanding extra duty from us to deliver the products.

We questioned tnt if there was a objection from indian customs on invoice value why tnt did not contact us and seek our opinion on customs objection, tnt is not able to answer to date

In past it has happened with dhl where they promptly called us and we provided bank proof and customs agreed for the price in the invoice.

I would like to check with fellow members dose any one have a similar experience, what are the options we have now? yes challenging tnt legally will be like david fighting goliath.

We has a company has decided to never use tnt service again.

We sincerely hope the ceo of tnt international or country head of tnt responds through this forum, if so we are more than happy to provide more details.

TNT Express legally complete a delivery, sends it to the wrong state, and expects customer to fix it

TNT Express' NYC branch offered to ship products I purchased from another company for over six hundred dollars. They were tasked with delivering the product to the city of Guadalajara, in the State of Jalisco, Mexico.

TNTE's first mistake was taking the contract. As a courier, they have no legal right to carry over a certain dollar figure in Mexico. Customs impounded the perfectly legal purchase.

Their second mistake was not telling me; I found out by the web.

I then contacted the company. The first CSR spent about five minutes quibbling because she wanted to prove me wrong when I said the goods were in the wrong State. They are; the goods were held up in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico. That's the wrong State. The CSR seemed to believe that insisting the customer was wrong for using the word State to refer to an Estado (as in Estados Unidos de Mexico, the United States of Mexico, the country's full name) was somehow a way to avoid responsibility.

The next CSR asked if I'd kindly drive from Guadalajara to Mexico City and get the package myself. Apparently a few hundred miles of mountain roads shouldn't be considered an inconvenience.

I finally spoke with a senior company official. The company official revealed TNT Express was not authorized to carry goods from Mexico City across Mexico City. Had they sent the goods from their hub in Miami directly to Guadalajara, the goods would be held in GDL at the Airport. This would be acceptable; I could retrieve it from the airport. Instead, my goods were impounded by customs because TNT is not authorized to transfer them across Mexico.

Let me restate that: TNT sent my goods to the wrong city in the wrong state and had them held for duties halfway across the country. They did not even know they had no right to deliver goods across Mexico, even though they offer shipping throughout the country. The company does NOT know the regulations of its own industry.

TNT offered two possible resolutions; I could either hire an agent and pay for them to release my goods from customs, then let them be delivered across Mexico, or I could have them returned to the US and sent back to GDL for delivery at the airport. I asked for the goods to go back to Miami.

Instead, agents began contacting me to ask for money for customs. The fees were far higher than any duties I've ever paid for similar products. TNT had promised to pay for the commissions these agents charge by reimbursing me. Needless to say, this statement has no credibility at this point.

TNT E, when you have a customer whose package is in the wrong city, don't argue geography with them. Don't ask them to go get it themselves in their car. Don't expect them to pay agents to fix your mess. Know the laws of a nation before you get your customer's merchandise impounded by customs. Correct the issue and make good on the delivery you promised.

Everyone else, find another courier.

TNTfraud craigs list

Here are the emails I received this week. After reviewing the emails on this website they are almost identical. I was ready to go to Western Union and make the transaction when the woman at the register suggested before I do this - "go home and double check".. Thank you Lady at the Giant Grocery Store -- check this out.
            The MacBook Air is still available, but I'm currently in London, United Kingdom. Because of the financial crisis, I lost my job in United States and I had to move at my sister in London ( here I found a good job ) .
            I don't need the laptop anymore so I tried to sell the laptop locally, but with no luck. I was offered silly money for the laptop because of issues like - it is a US version or the warranty doesn't work here or that it has a US keyboard format. That's why I'm trying my luck in the US.
            I hope you are still interested. The laptop was bought brand new from Apple a 6 months ago. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
            About the laptop I can say it is 6 months old and it is in good shape, no scratches, no dents as you can see from the pics I've sent. Included in the $340 price is everything the laptop came with when it was new, including the original manuals and warranty papers. The warranty is fully transferable to the new owner.
            The laptop is here with me in UK.
            I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.
            Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.

Another response:
            I found a way to sell the laptop that will be safe for both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the laptop before I receive my payment.
            Please go to the TNT website below and read their procedure so we can be on the same page:

I will pay the TNT shipping fee for 2 days delivery.
            If you agree to their terms please send me your name and address and I will start the delivery procedure.

Anna
            Today I received this TNT email - this is only the beginning of the email just to be aware what they look like!! What scammers!!! so mad.

Tracking Number: 344857
            Important TNT Payment Instructions/Shipment Details
            Please read the Instructions carefully.
            Click here to track your package: Tracking

Dear TNT Customer,

We have your package in our custody.

Description of goods: 1 x Apple MacBook Air Laptop Computer
            Sender of package ( Seller ): Anna Halley
            Receiver of package ( Buyer

Delivery Type: TNT Express 2nd Day Delivery - After the Payment is received and verified by TNT
            Amount to be paid by the Buyer: US $340.00

Payment Instructions - Receiver of the Payment -Samira Dobeln

The payment must be made through Western Union Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is in charge with this transaction - Samira Dobeln using the Money in Minutes Service from Western Union.

Important Note: The Payment must be made at one of Western Union's Agent Locations, in person by the Buyer. The payment must not be made using Western Union's Send Money Online Service due to the high Credit Card fraud risk. We will not confirm any payments made online.

SARDONICK Feb 07, 2011

BEWARE OF CRAIGSLIST SCAM!!!
                I saw a CL ad for the same macbook, low price, same as the OP $340. Contacted seller via CL to inquire and received the same email back as the original poster.

Email Address:
                [protected]@hotmail.com

Email:
                Hi,

The laptop is here with me in UK.

TNTcraigs list

If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is...fortunately I completed a Google search. Whoever this is, they're still hard at work trying to scam.

On Nov 23, 2010, at 7:19 AM, Arianna Nordwind wrote:

Hi, I am getting back to you regarding the 64GB 3G iPad from Craigslist

My name is Arianna and I am now in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
              I am selling the ipad for $450 USD. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
              The ipad is still available and I hope you are still interested. The ipad was bought brand new from Apple a few weeks ago.
              About the ipad I can say it's in perfect shape, as I used it only for a few weeks. Included in the $450 price is everything that came with the ipad.
              The ipad is here with me.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the ipad if you're really interested in buying it.

Chief Logistic Officer
              www.bluechipremovals.co.uk<Ipad1.jpg><Ipad2.jpg><Ipad3.jpg>

On Nov 23, 2010, at 11:58 AM, Arianna Nordwind wrote:

Hi

Well, I found a way to sell you the ipad that will cover the both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the ipad before I receive my payment.

I will pay the TNT shipping fee.

Arianna Nordwind
              Chief Logistic Officer
              www.bluechipremovals.co.uk

TNTPiece of [censor]

Repeatedly called the TNT service hotline, said on the consignment note 7am-7pm daily, over almost a whole week i called well within 9am-5pm to schedule redelivery no one bothered to pick up the phone. Then almost a week had gone I was left a message to call another number instead, which again was very hard to call through. When indeed re-delivery was scheduled, the re-delivery never came. The tracking just stopped at 'Freight in Transit.' 2 days later I called again to be informed that they didn't know where the parcel was. Just couldn't find it in the depot either. Promised to call back to update but didn't happen. I'd to call again the next day to be told they'd found it, at another depot. By then a week and a half had passed already since the supposed arrival date. Just couldn't trust them anymore, I went to pick up myself, and after a long period of waiting (30mins - gone in with just my consignment note and took so long to come out), the unfriendly staff came out with my parcel torn to pieces. The stuff inside was scratched, and the parts needed to assemble it were gone. Now awaiting customer service to call me back for reimbursement. Wow, 'Express' delivery huh, at a took-longer-than-normal-Post, appalling-service, damaged-goods guarantee. Disgusting.

• Ka
                    kasun_moda Nov 21, 2010

True, , , do you like to share your story on Australian

ConsumerComplaints.com.au

Thanks

TNT Courier — cash on delivery

I receive mail as under: read tell me it is fake or true:- i want to pay after delivery receive & check...

TNTtnt shipping

I felt for this [censor] Story. I hope someone else won't. Ad still active on craiglist.com Please do not wire any money. It will be gone. I so sorry I didn't check this site before...

Hi,

The laptop is still available, but I'm currently in London, England. Because of the financial crisis, I lost my job in United States and I had to move at my sister in United Kingdom ( here I found a good job ) .
                  The laptop is in perfect condition, and I will sell it only in US because here the warranty and the AppleCare are US registered. I am selling the laptop because I don't use it anymore. I work a lot with Windows XP Pro and this one can't run this Operating System.
                  Click here : Apple_MacBook_Air to see some pics with the laptop so you can see the condition of the laptop. I bought the laptop 4 months ago and it still has 8 months of Apple transferable warranty remaining ( you can extend the warranty for one year on your name ).
                  I hope you are still interested and we can make the deal happen right away.
                  Since I can't meet you and make the exchange, I would like to use a service that will help us with that:

www.tnt.com/tnt.express.london.depot/third_party_service.html

TNT is a worldwide delivery company (like Fedex, DHL or UPS). You can see from their procedure that you will be able to check the laptop before I receive the payment. If you are in a hurry, I will use 2 day delivery (on my expense).

Let me know what you think.

Best Wishes,
                  Tiffany Harris

TNT — awful service

If you need to ship something internationally do not waste your time with this company. I have been...

TNT UK — Scam

I saw a deal for a LED TV for $560 that seemed almost too good to be true. I looked the company up and they...

London

TNT ChinaAbsolutely no reponse...Ransome!

TNT China took receipt of my shipment (Box of Used Network Equiptment) 1 month ago. I am told that I need to apply for Custom Clearence at a cost of 6000 RMB (approx 800USD / 600GBP on cost of goods 200GBP) and told it would take 45 days - 3 months! I asked to re-route or return the shipment, I was told it was impossible! So I have lost my shipment, i think this is robbery!

I will never use TNT ever again...

TNTlate delivery

Delivery "held at warehouse" for no apparent reason. No notification, no nothing. The shipment will now be delivered 4 days later than promised. I might as well have used registered mail and saved 40 USD.

TNT = Technically not Transport

• St
                          Stop being dumb Feb 05, 2010

What, would you like me to call them for you? Do you have a life> What is this site going to do for you?

Chuck Ramsey Sep 26, 2010

No, don't call. I want other people to search for TNT and realize that there are better options out there. What's the issue?

TNT Express UK — failure to deliverconsignment, lost goods, inconsistent info on matter

Deatils of the events showing how incompetent the staff at TNT are and how Unreliable this firm is. The...

London

TNT Express Delivery Services — poor delivery times

TODAY is the 22 November 2009 and still no delivery, TNT blame SAA (South African Airways) and CUSTOMS for...

TNT Courier Servicesbad service

TNT courier service is the worst service you can get, most of the people here are complaining about scam, but i got deal with the geniun TNT courier.
                        My complaint is: i purchase some mobiles from a manufacturer in china, he uses TNT to send me the mobiles, i never receive my mobiles till date..
                        Whenever, i call TNT Mauritius, they speak rudely, that they don't know anything where my parcel is. Am sure they have lost it in transit, I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE THE BEST COURIER SERVICE IN THE WORLD. For me its the worst one, they must change the title ' SURE WE CAN' to ' SURE WE CAN STEAL '
                        Most people here in mauritius, have lost their parcel while using TNT courier service, i still can't understand, who are those fools who has given tnt the award for best courier service

• Km
                            K Meena Jun 14, 2014

TNT courier service is very weak and inefficient. We cannot rely on them for timely delivery.

Tnt Courier And Microsoft Coporationsome scammers wanted to dupe me but...

Thank you so very much for this forum. Some very stupd scammers wnted to dupe me in the name of tnt courier services and microsoft coporation. Thet said I had won a lump sum of 891, 934 great britain pounds. They latter said I won 500, 000 great britain pounds. Thet used the name cmelot group email draw. They said the randomly selected diffderent emails around the world wide web and I was one of the lucky winners of the lump sum. Please I have alot of proofs in statements they mailed to me below. Thanks.

How you were chosen

Friday, september 18, 2009 8:25 am

From:

"camelot group" <[protected]@9. Cn>

Add sender to contacts

To:

[protected]@yahoo.com

Claims processing department.

Deutch sol agency. A division of overseassecuritiesbvorg.

(Representative, security, marketing, cooperate investment agent).

Processing department

26 stanhope road

Kent ct14 6ad london

United kingdom

How you were chosen

As part of showing gratitude to the united kingdom government and people for providing a very conducive business atmosphere for us, we (The camelot group, operators of the national lottery) have decided to be an innovative organisation with a passion for changing lives in the united kingdom as well as very few citizens from other countries all over the world. This was made possible through the newly introduced e-mail camelot group.

In this newly introduced e-mail camelot group, you do not have to purchase a ticket to participate. E-mail addresses are randomly selected from the world wide web and entered into draws on behalf of the e-mail account owners. Subsequently, e-mail addresses that emerged beneficiary are notified via the said email account.

We gladly announce to you that the results of the just concluded e-mail address ballot program held by camelot group, operators of the national lottery is out. Your email account have been picked as a beneficiary for a lump sum pay out of eight hundred and ninety-one thousand, nine hundred and thirty-four great britain pounds (£891, 934.00 pounds sterling) credited to file ref no. Ref:ukl/74-a0802742007.

Note: you do not have to purchase a ticket to participate in the camelot e-mail groupas e-mail addresses are randomly selected from the world wide web and entered into draws on behalf of the e-mail account owners. Subsequently, e-mail addresses that emerged beneficiaries are notified via the said email account. Please follow his insructions.

Please fill out the verification and funds release

1. Full names of beneficiary:

Have a nice day.

Mr phil herald.

Claims officer.

Tele:+[protected]

Their other emails and names with numbers are written below

[protected]@yahoo.co. Uk

Martin parker

+[protected]

Joel lampard

+[protected]

They are scammers!

Check out this email they also sent to me

To protect your privacy, yahoo! Mail has blocked remote images in this message. Show images - options

Flag this messagewelcome to tnt courier company (Choose a delivery optionsaturday, september 19, 2009 3:16 pm

From: "tnt courier" <[protected]@yahoo.co. Uk>add sender to contactsto: [protected]@yahoo.com

Tnt courier services

Attention: osagie,

Welcome to tnt united kingdom.. Our company is the european market leader in global express, logistics and international mail services.

We will make sure that your documents, parcels and freight are delivered safely through our door to door integrated air and road networks. Our international operations are focused on the key areas of world trade in europe, asia, north america and south america. We also have strong domestic networks in australia and all major european countries including the united kingdom.

Our operational networks are supported by sophisticated technology which as well as ensuring service reliability provides real-time, on-line information about the status of your consignments.

Customers are at the heart of our business and we aim to provide total satisfaction. Tnt is the fastest and most reliable provider of express delivery services so please call us now on (+44) [protected] to book an immediate collection

Tnt courier service is also a dispatch company to the microsoft promotion award team. We have been the sole distributors of winning package to the above team for a long time. Your parcel as been registered to be delivered to you by tnt courier service.

Delivery address please

...

Before we can start the shipping process of your package. You are requested without delay to pick the type of services you want us to use in delivering your parcel.

Total net weight of parcel

0.05lbs

Colour of parcel

Brown

Parcel packaging

Bonded

Note that we do not operate on cod. (You have to pay the delivery charges before we can deliver your parcel) below are the mandatory delivery option & charges. You are required to choose the one you will want us to deliver your parcel with. Then make payment to enable us deliver your parcel to you:

Option one tnt express plus service

Delivery by: tntcourier services

Service:...: tnt express plus (24 hours delivery service)

Tnt delivery charge:...: £120 gbp

Billable weight:...: 0.05 lbs

Description of goods:...: official winning package

Total amount:...:£320gbp.. $646.48 us dollars

Option two tnt express service

Delivery by: tntcourier services

Service:...: tnt express (48 hours delivery service)

Tnt delivery charge:...: £80 gbp

Billable weight:...: 0.05 lbs

Description of goods:...: official winnin g package

Total amount to be paid:...: £280gbp...: $565.61 us dollars

Option three tnt standard service

Delivery by: tntcourier services

Service:...: tnt standard (72 hours delivery service)

Tnt delivery charge:...: £40 gbp

Billable weight:...: 0.05 lbs

Descr iption of goods:...: official winning package

Total amount to be paid:...: £240gbp...: $484.72 us dollars

Note: "insurance of £200gbp" (Kindly be informed that the documents and cheque cannot be sent to you without been insured as it will violate the federal act of parliament governing international cheque clearing) your parcel has been insured by us and the cost added to the cost of delivery above.

Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address or call at the customer service desk with this number (+44) [protected] so that we can send you our account officer's information for payment. Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of your winnings is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be returned to the promotion team to be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the promotion.

Yours truly,

Mr. Martins parker

Courier agent, dispatch department.

Please here is my contact

In case of further information

Tel: +[protected]

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

TNT HoldingsBad service

Totally not satisfied with the service TNT - Libya provides. It's not the first time we have been not satisfied by them, but this time is probably one of the few last times we will deal with them.
                            I had an extremely important parcel sent from China and I called to arrange for delivery the day after the arrival of the parcel. On the phone the assistant confirmed the deliver, however nothing was delivered until 3pm. I called to check up, after 5 unanswered calls the assistant picked up and said she will contact the driver. The driver called me and said he was on the way and he will deliver it. Based on that, I called the client who the parcel belonged to so he could collect it and guess what? I ended up with a very upset client cause he had to take a 2 hours drive just to collect the parcel and he didn't receive anything. I called the driver to see why he hasn't deliver yet. He picked up and said it's after working hours and he will do it tomorrow. as if it was he is the one making the decision when to deliver it.

Thank you very much TNT for giving your dealership to a company in Libya without supervising their services.
                            Now I don't even know if the Actual TNT company is reliable anymore!

FedEx is what I'm going for I guess. At least they answer my calls every time I call.