Having problems with TNT Holdings?

TNT Holdings reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 17, 2007. The latest review Delivery’s delay for 2 weeks and bad customer service was posted on Apr 4, 2020. The latest complaint Delivery’s delay for 2 weeks and bad customer service was resolved on Apr 04, 2020. TNT Holdings has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 83 reviews. TNT Holdings has resolved 24 complaints.

TNT Holdings Customer Service Contacts

131 150 (Australia)
8800 100 2777 (Russia)
1800 1055 15632 (Philippines)
1800 214 1111 (Singapore)
1721 (Thailand)
800 4333 (UAE)
+31 883 939 000 (Netherlands)
+1 800 558 5555 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 100 600 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 275 868 (New Zealand)
+43 577 0077 (Austria)
+32 27 542 222 (Belgium)
+45 70 101 180 (Denmark)
+351 707 100 868 (Portugal)
+41 800 555 555 (Switzerland)
+90 444 0 868 (Turkey)
+852 23 312 663 (Hong Kong)
+27 860 122 441 (South Africa)
+82 15 880 588 (South Korea)
+54 810 999 9868 (Argentina)
Taurusavenue 111
Hoofddorp
Netherlands - 2132
Netherlands, Postal Address
P.O. Box 13000, 1100 KG Amsterdam, The Netherlands

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TNT Holdings Customer Service. Initial TNT Holdings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TNT Holdings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TNT Holdings. Discuss the issues you have had with TNT Holdings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TNT Holdings Complaints & Reviews

UK Lottery / TNT Courierscam lottery from the uk

Well first off let me start off saying that im shocked that there is alot people out there taking advantage out of honest people. I received an email saying i had won 500.000.00 uk lottery. I then received another email saying that i needed to hurry up and send the info they needed, shortly after that i received another email saying that before i received the check i would have to pay the shipping expenses which depending on whether i wanted it to get here faster i would have to pay more. The cheapest rate was really close to 500 dollars. You know it really sucked because i really believed them the first couple of emails i got but i knew there was a catch seeing how iv never purchased lottery in the uk and then when i attempted to ask to get answers the guy just tried to distract and never really answered any questions i asked nor could they prove it was real. My advise to people is to never trust anyone especially when it involves large amounts of money.

Sincerely,
Twila

• Sh
      shawna Mar 08, 2009

TNT COURIER SERVICE (TNT)
      Customer/Delivery Services Department
      ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE: TNT INTERNATIONAL
      Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd, Trafford Park Manchester, M17 1TT UK.
      Client Service Manager TNT,

ATTN: Customer,
      ORDER NUMBER: F562725

Welcome to TNT COURIER SERVICE (TNT) we are a courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.

Your particulars have been received in this office. This means that you have been officially cleared for the delivery of your parcel by the Verifications Dept. at the Headquarters of the UK Lottery International. Your Winning Cheque, Original Copy of your Winning Certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through their UK Lottery International promotion will be sent to you as soon as you choose from any of the option stipulated below.

Your package containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents.

Kindly provide us with the information requested below accurately to help us deliver your package as the information provided will be used to contact you and the address provided is where your winning package will be shipped to. When this is done you will be issued a tracking number with which you will be able to monitor your package online:

Contact Name:
      State:
      Postal Code:
      Country:
      Telephone number:

Package Contents: Cheque, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.
      Delivery time :...( time of recipient's availability)
      Service Options: You are required to select a service option below.

The options, together with their associated conditions
      are presented below:

Option:1
      TNT EXPRESS DELIVERY (Same day parcel delivery )
      Mailing...£105.00
      Insurance...£430.00
      Vat (5%)...£034.00
      TOTAL...£569.00========$1, 074 USD

Option:2
      TNT PREMIUM SERVICE (Next day parcel delivery )
      Mailing &n bsp;...£75.00
      Insurance...£350.00
      Vat (5%)...£038.00
      TOTAL...£463.00========$875 USD

Option:3
      TNT REGULAR SERVICE(3working days)
      Mailing ;...£60.00
      Insurance...£300.00
      Vat (5%)...£019.00
      TOTAL...£379.00========$ 715 USD

The charges are a little bit high because of the Hardcover insurance Policy we have undertaken incase of loss, Damage or Theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery (C.O.D) because we don't accept cash.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

This company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you, that if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out. Meanwhile, you will be issue a tracking number to monitor your package online after chosen any option which is suitable for you for payment.

Please respond to this email by making a selection
      from the three options above.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send
      your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address.

Best Regards,

2-163 KRISHNANKOVIL ST, KARIVALAM, TN, INDIA-627753

+[protected], [protected]

REF: PBL/CN/6654/CP

Attn: G.KALIMUTHU,

On Behalf of the Company, I say Congratulations as your claims has been verified, processed and certified with the Netherlands Gaming Board (N.G.B) and also the Lottery Commission Payment Service (L.C.P.S.).

You have been approved to Claim a total sum of US $500, 000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in cash credited to your Prize Ref No.: PBL/CN/6654/CP. This is from a Total Cash Prize of $2, 000 000.00 ( Two Million Dollar ) which is presently secured in cash can be released to you in either of the following ways:

1) Your prize can be wired to you via our paying bank, based in europe. We shall send a brief of your winning confirmation to our paying bank, instructing them to release your prize to you. After we have done this, you shall need to contact the bank, and details would be given to you upon verification and confirmation of your claims.

Please note that the Bank will give you their Banking Policies for the transfer of your Winnings.

2) Your Prize can be sent to you in form of a Certified Cheque to you with every further informations about the Cheque sent to you. Your Cheque will be issued by our paying bank in your favor and in this method of delivery, you will be responsible for the delivery charges that must be paid to our Courier Department after the cheque has been issued in your favor, before it will be delivered to your Mailing Address that you will specify for us.

Please take careful note and understand that the above is the only way I can assist you. Please kindly inform us ASAP which of the option you choose. Bank to Bank Wire Transfer or a Certified Cheque so as to enable to us swift into action immediately.

I would want you to consider the information above and respond in the affirmative, and as soon as I receive your response confirming the payment option you choose, I would be able to advise you further.

We await the Payment Option that you will confirm to us will be suitable for you to receive your Winnings.

Await to hear from you soon.

Congratulations, from all Members of Staff.

Regards.

Mrs Stella Coles
      (File Officer).

kali muthu Aug 26, 2008

i am lottery winner, no sending this cheque or money transfer any other no sending, only winning massage sending please help any other person my account ICICI BANK INDIA,

• Ar
      Arumairaj Feb 15, 2008

I also received an e.mail like this.

The first e. mail:

You have won the sum of 1,293,634 pounds To file for your claims, contact NAME. MRS CLARA MOORE E-MAIL:[email protected] With all the following information. Full Name: Address: Phone Number: Occupation:Country of residence: Nationality: Sex: Age:

After replying above mail I got the second one like this:

The Marina Offices,
      St Peters Yacht Basin ,
      Newcastle upon Tyne , NE6 1HX England
      (Customer Services)

Attn:Winner,
      Good day to you. In regards to your last mail to us, We have sent your cheque and other vital documents relating to your winnings to our affilaite courier company, TNT Courier Company Ltd.

It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the Lottery Board. TNT Courier does operate on Pay before delivery ( P.B.D) service to winners of the UK
      National Lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid.

See below the contact information of the Dispatch officer officer. You are advised to act accordingly.
      Dispatch Officer
      NAME: MR. JOHN SMITH
      E-MAIL: [email protected]hotmail.com
      E-MAIL: [email protected]
      Tel: +[protected]

ORDER NUMBER: M23264655

You are to quote your order number if possible write it down.

You are expected to furnish them with your telephone number, full mailing address details for delivery purpose.

Regards

CLARA MOORE

FIDUCIARY AGENT
      UK National Lottery.

When I contacted Mr. John Smith through e. mail, I got the following reply:

Attention:Customer,
      This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters
      of The UK National Lottery.
      The original copy of this certificate from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through
      The UK National Lottery and will be sent to you or your bank as soon as you meet with any of the options selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately.
      You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you either in Cash/Cheque. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.The options, together with their associated conditions
      are presented below:

OPTIONS:
      Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this
      channel listed below:

Option: 1
      TNT EXPRESS DELIVERY (Overnight)
      Mailing.................................Ј90.00
      Insurance............................Ј580.00
      Vat (5%)..............................Ј035.75
      TOTAL...............................Ј705.75 ========$1,392.02

Option: 2
      TNT PREMIUM SERVICE(2working days)
      Mailing &n bsp;.....................Ј77.00
      Insurance.............................Ј300.00
      Vat (5%)...............................Ј023.00
      TOTAL................................Ј400.00========$789.024

Option: 3
      TNT REGULAR SERVICE(4working days)
      Mailing ;.............................Ј77.00
      Insurance..........................Ј260.00
      Vat (5%)............................Ј023.00
      TOTAL.............................Ј350.00========$690.379

MODE OF PAYMENT

The charges are a little bit high because of the Hardcover insurance Policy we have undertaken incase of loss,Damage or Theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery(C.O.D) because we don't accept cash.

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have chosen through Western Union Money Transfer so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery after indicating to us the option you prefer. You are to locate the nearest western union agent to you and make the payment in Favour of our Accounts Officer MRS. DORIS GERALD with the Details Below:

NAME OF RECEIVER: DORIS GERALD
      ADDRESS OF RECEIVER:LINK HOUSE,4C CHURCHILL STREET
      E14 5HP
      LONDON

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip:

1.Name and address of sender
      2.Amount sent
      3.Control number(MTCN)
      4.Test question and answer (if any)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to me and your claims agent as well for confirmation. A Confirmatory Email shall be sent to you Immediately we Confirm your Payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within Ten (10) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.We are glad to be of service to you.

Kindly Note that you are to inform us of the option you have chosen while we await your Evidence of Payment.

Sincerely,
      Dispatch Officer

Finally I sent reply as below:
      Please send me the courier so that I can claim my prize money.
      Once I got the huge sum of prize I will send to you the cost of courier service in double. So please also send me your account details to send the same.

I didnt receive any reply after that.

• Mr
      MR. SHAMSTABAREJ MO. FARUK ANS Jan 20, 2008

Sir,

My WINNING INFORMATION

1. COUPON NR: PBL2348974321
      2. LOTTERY REF NR: PBL/CN/6654/CP
      3. LOTTERY DATE: 10th of January 2008

I request to send my prize by deducting courier charges from my prize.

I have already send mail to claim officer, but no reply.

TNT Courier Servicesexcessive courier charges

A copy of email sent to TNT Courier Services:

AWB No. [protected] of September 13, 2007

Recently my brother-in-law in Australia sent me a courier through TNT Courier Services, containing a car stereo and three DVDs, AWB No. [protected] of September 13, 2007

On September 13, the company delivered the packet with a demand for Rs 3,841. We were shocked how could a simple car stereo have an import duty component more than its original price, in this age of liberalisation?

The car stereo cost AUS $ 85 or about Rs 3,000. Along with the DVDs, the total value of the consignment was written down as AUS $100. When I saw the copy of the valuation paper, I was shocked that the total valuation, including value of the goods, freight and insurance, of Rs 4,200 has been arbitrarily escalated to Rs 10,100 or nearly AUS $ 300 as the amount on which customs duty would have to be levied.

My contention is if Indian customs were escalating the original value of the goods, then I should have been informed and given the option either to argue my case with Indian customs or agree to get the parcel delivered home through TNT on payment of the duty of Rs 3841.

This arbitrary hike in the basic valuation of a product is so capricious that I am surprised that a company of such repute allowed it to happen and then did not even bother to inform me of the same.

Not for one moment did someone bother to reason that a car stereo is available in India for a cost less than the duty being charged.

My brother in law, at WAIS Australia is also appalled at this incident.

Worse, I also note that there are other people and companies on the same list as me, for instance a fabric company in Noida, whose basic valuation of Rs 3000 has been increased to Rs 12,000, then this figure too has been slashed and then increased to Rs 23,000, on which amount the customs duty is levied.

Doesn't your company offer any resistance to arbitrary hikes by customs, that far exceed the declared value of goods? Doesn't your company bother to inform the recipient about any excessive customs duty charge?

Doesn't your company care about its customer? If you want, I can ask my brother in law to produce the invoice for the car stereo.

I hope we can still resolve this issue.

Manish

91-11-[protected]

• Ba
        baldev deol Apr 29, 2009

my husband in india sent me through tnt courier service, containting a letter, consignment [protected] of april 09 but i can't recived plze contact me my e-mail address [email protected] my courier has not dilvery i need it urgently plz contact me

• Kg
        K GREEN Nov 29, 2008

I TOO HAVE HAD AN EMAIL SAYING THAT I HAVE WON A SIZABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND THAT I SHOULD CONTACT TNT IN LONDON TO ARRANGE DELIVERY, WHICH I HAVE DONE THE DELIVERY DAY FOR THE CHECK IS MONDAY 1ST DEC AND THEY HAVE NOT ASKED FOR A PENNY FOR DELIVERY, SO NOT ALL ARE SCAMS BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO BE CAREFULL AS ACORN COURIOR COMPANY WANTED BEWEEN £350 AND £500 FOR DELIVERY OF A CHECK, I TOLD THEM I WOULD PICK IT UP AS IT IS NOT A COMPULSARY PART OF THE WIN FOR IT TO BE DELIVERED.

• Br
        Brenda May 20, 2008

I live in Canada and received a sample gift from China, the gift may cost the most $20 dollars. I asked the gift shop if there any extra fee if I receive this gift, they confirmed me that won't be any charge from the courier. 8 months later, I received a bill from TNT courier with the amount of $27.58, brokage fee. Asked them why I received the bill so late, if not I would not accept the package. Told me they are always back log for a year or so to bill, which is unbelievable lie ... I emailed the gift shop and will not get or buy anything from them if they use TNT courier.

Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services — money scams!

This mail was sent by the TNT Courier Services for charges to deliver my winning cash. Date: Fri, 15 Jun...