Having problems with TNT Holdings?

131 150 (Australia)
8800 100 2777 (Russia)
1800 1055 15632 (Philippines)
1800 214 1111 (Singapore)
1721 (Thailand)
800 4333 (UAE)
+31 883 939 000 (Netherlands)
+1 800 558 5555 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 100 600 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 275 868 (New Zealand)
+43 577 0077 (Austria)
+32 27 542 222 (Belgium)
+45 70 101 180 (Denmark)
+351 707 100 868 (Portugal)
+41 800 555 555 (Switzerland)
+90 444 0 868 (Turkey)
+852 23 312 663 (Hong Kong)
+27 860 122 441 (South Africa)
+82 15 880 588 (South Korea)
+54 810 999 9868 (Argentina)
Taurusavenue 111
Hoofddorp
Netherlands - 2132
Netherlands, Postal Address
P.O. Box 13000, 1100 KG Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Complaints & Reviews

amazingly bad service

Tnt couriers broken my brand new microwave oven during shipping and refused to except

Tnt couriers broken my brand new microwave oven worth rs.10200/- and harassed me a lot, used bad language and instead showing apology they say they didn't break it & refuse to settle the claim.

Dear sir

We deal in electronic items like microwave oven etc in new delhi

This is to inform you that we receive a order to deliver a brand new panasonic microwave oven nn-544 of rs. 10200/- plus shipping charges to baroda (Vadodara).

So we had appointed tnt couriers to collect the brand new panasonic microwave oven I was advised to open a commercial account with them so it will deliver in good condition

Docket no. [protected], they picked up the parcel brand new microwave oven in excellent condition and delivered to my customer in baroda in extremely broken condition, even outer box was totally damaged, so my customer who is a 70 years old uneducated lady who stays alone in her house refused to take the delivery as it was not in except able condition so tnt courier man misbehaved with the old lady and said he has nothing to do with it and forced her to sign the p. O. D so she signed it and later asked her neighbour to open the microwave oven and take it out from box & found the microwave oven in completely broken condition so she called me immediately and told the matter then I immediately called tnt customer care and told the matter, they asked me to write a email letter to mr. Jatin chopra so I did next day I called him and he called my customer in conference call with me, my customer & mr. Jatin chopra from tnt, there my customer said over 20 times that its totally broken and how tnt delivery man misbehaved with her so he said we will investigate and 2 - 3 hours later he called me and said he did all investigation and found we didn't break the microwave oven and delivery man did not misbehaved at all and started shouting at me and harassed me by saying things like "we are not movers and packers" and ask me to read the back side of their receipt.

So I e-mailed the team leader ivy das but no response so I called her after 4 days and talked about the matter then she said she received my mail and she will investigate and send me e-mail written �we are investigating the matter so till that time kindly hold� then they picked up the broken microwave from my customer and send it to me, when I received it I was shocked to see the outer box totally damaged so I opened it in front of tnt delivery man and also took still pictures and video recording so when I opened the box it was completely damaged all parts broken so I called mr. Jatin as ivy das was not available and the moment I called him he shouted at me and said �how dare you call on my personnel number and asked me who gave you my personnel number and cut my phone� so I refused to take delivery and I personally went to tnt office okhla to meet ivy das and I also gave her photographs printouts of broken item then she said she will give my case and photographs to security department and they will look at it and this process will take 21 days so I accepted to wait for that time and after 25 days they send me the letter saying sir we have investigated the matter and we cannot do anything as its signed only and item broken is not mentioned on pod (Proof of delivery) then I called ivy das and she said sir I have tried on your matter but claim is not possible as its your first consignment with us. And after keeping my damaged microwave oven for 1 1/2 months they returned the damaged unit.

I request them to talk to pickup man who received this product from me in excellent condition he can be a proof as he know in which condition he picked up the parcel, he should remember as when he come for pickup even in front of me he dropped very badly my microwave in his pickup van so when I told him to take it easy so he said sorry sir, I even called the pickup team leader about this matter.

I feel cheated as I was suggested by ms namita from tnt to send by commercial account as in normal account packet above 10kgs is not possible.

What should I do? What�s my fault? Why should I suffer rs10200/- plus delivery charges for some other�s fault? I already have some bad experience with tnt but I even didn�t informed tnt as its of small amount loss but its a very big amount for me.

Please do needful, help needed as its a very big amount.

craigslist scam

if it wasn't for my fiance i would be ### out of luck too. i almost fell for this ### too. it was a...

cheating, losing suitcase's keys &

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to inform you that I contacted one of TNT branch in the city center, Amman (Jordan), to send luggage and boxes of personal items including clothes, books, and glassware abroad to my sister (American citizen) in USA (door to door). The persons in charge at that branch told me that it would cost me about JD 1.0 per kilogram. But, I was surprised when they demanded JD 1800 just after they took my stuff, which weighed 351 kilograms. This was on, August, 20th, 2008. I was very upset, discontent for their dishonesty, as they cheated me. Moreover, some of the glasswares which were in the boxes were found broken when arrived USA, and the keys of the suitcases were lost. I am quite sure that the way that the porter carry the boxes while transfering them from my flat to the vehicle was not right. Although I warned him. Moreover, the loss of the keys made it impossible to determine other damages that might have been in the suitcases.
This shows how irresponsible people they were.
Unfortunately, I recently realised from the TNT website that Complaints should be submitted within 30 days of the incident date. This explains why TNT personnels kept asking me to give them sometime to solve the problem, so that I wouldn't be able to complain, in spite of showing them the photos of some of the broken items.
I am affraid that this attitude will affect the reputation of TNT.

Dr. L.J. Hussain
[protected]@yahoo.com

verification

I received an email last Mar 20, 2009 stating;

From: "tnt" <[protected]@courier.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsGreetings!!! You have a bank draft of $450, 000.00
which awaits the outstanding payment of $50USD. Contact the TNT
courier
company, for claims with your information.,
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
Your winning email:
Your winning email password needed:
Call +[protected]
for claims with your information.
Yours sincerely
Mr.Daniel Mark, .

Only emails sent here [protected]@yahoo.com will be
acknowledged).

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS TRUE OR JUST A HOAX.
ANOTHER MAIL SENT TO MY INBOX ;

From: "TNT COURIER SERVICE" <[protected]@gsiwave.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We wish to inform you that we have not be able to read your mail due to maintainance we are doing,
and also we want to inform you that we are unable to recieve our customers email on the previous email,
we sincerely appolpgise for the inconvinesess.

We are still in possetion of your winning fund of $450, 000, please do send us email Via the email address
Below
EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk

Please Kindly Call me on {+[protected]}
Yours sincerely
Mr.Daniel Mark, .

Only emails sent here [protected]@yahoo.com.hk will be
acknowledged).

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS "[protected]@yahoo.com"

• Jc
    jcbarrera Mar 23, 2010

i got an email telling me that i won the lottery that i won 500, 000 pounds? +234 80250 60895 was the number to call? name is greg smith? hoax?

broken product when shipping

Tnt couriers broken my brand new microwave oven worth rs.10200 — and harassed me a lot, used bad language and instead showing apology they say they didn't break it & refuse to settle the claim.

Dear sir
We deal in electronic items like microwave oven etc in new delhi

This is to inform you that we receive a order to deliver a brand new panasonic microwave oven nn-544 of rs. 10200 — plus shipping charges to baroda (Vadodara).

So I e-mailed the team leader ivy das but no response so I called her after 4 days and talked about the matter then she said she received my mail and she will investigate and send me e-mail written “we are investigating the matter so till that time kindly hold” then they picked up the broken microwave from my customer and send it to me, when I received it I was shocked to see the outer box totally damaged so I opened it in front of tnt delivery man and also took still pictures and video recording so when I opened the box it was completely damaged all parts broken so I called mr. Jatin as ivy das was not available and the moment I called him he shouted at me and said “how dare you call on my personnel number and asked me who gave you my personnel number and cut my phone” so I refused to take delivery and I personally went to tnt office okhla to meet ivy das and I also gave her photographs printouts of broken item then she said she will give my case and photographs to security department and they will look at it and this process will take 21 days so I accepted to wait for that time and after 25 days they send me the letter saying sir we have investigated the matter and we cannot do anything as its signed only and item broken is not mentioned on pod (Proof of delivery) then I called ivy das and she said sir I have tried on your matter but claim is not possible as its your first consignment with us. And after keeping my damaged microwave oven for 1 1-2 months they returned the damaged unit.
What should I do? What’s my fault? Why should I suffer rs10200 — plus delivery charges for some other’s fault? I already have some bad experience with tnt but I even didn’t informed tnt as its of small amount loss but its a very big amount for me.
Please do needful, help needed as its a very big amount.
I want compensation.

• Ve
    vern frye Jun 24, 2007

Has anybody actually sent the tnt courier fees to tnt and actually received their winnings?

• جعفر قصاص Jan 05, 2019

The 192910745 doesn't arrive till now I watiing for 35 days
    Its so late i talked to them but no answer
    Please
    ...

• Mr
    mr_solar Dec 14, 2019

ارمين عيسي مداري موانه
    جنس محموله:پول نقد
    ادرس:اروميه ،اسلام اباد
    تاريخ :٦/٩/٩٨

nothing they said they would provide has come about, nothing!!!

I too have been part of the 'you will thank us till you die"company (Un) success story. I though have been"waiting' since 2006. I had no idea what was going on and every time I would finally get a hold of some one-someone new would promise that they personally would see to it that my site was up and going in no time. I am currently waiting ha ha (Since dec.) for "something" to happen.

Thanks for this opportunity

refund of parcel delivery payment

On nov. 11 after a lot of email regarding pepsi lottery winning info I received an email from lyall cresswell of tnt courier co. That they are going to mail my package but they are asking me to pay $864.81 for delivery and I sent it by western union to andy dalrymple and emailed me back to wait in my house the following day to sign for the package but emailed me again that day that the british inland revenue stopped it and needs to be paid 6, 782 pounds to release it. I told them that I don't have any money anymore and the tried to negotiate that I can just share $3, 600 and they will shoulder the rest. I emailed them backed that I am no longer interested since it's becoming complicated and I demanded a refund of my money and they became silent and that's why I am making this complaint and please help me get my money back. I am a retired senior citizen and that was my retirement savings.

email notice of a lottery prize

I received an email notifying me that I won a lottery prize, of about 500, 000 pounds. It was suspicious looking, without any identifying company or business name. I responded. In response I was told to contact a courier service, TNT Courier Service, and ask for their courier cost. From this last response, I checked on the company to see if it exists. It doesn't.

• Ha
    Hamza Jul 11, 2008

i got an e-mail from them which says i have won a lottery of £753, 437.00 from British national lottery scheme
    is that true?

• Lo
    love Jul 19, 2008

its a scammed, its not true, you don't play anything so that mean you are not winning anything..

• วันที่: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:00:38 -0600 (CST)
    จาก: "TNT COURIERS SERVICES" <[email protected]> ดูรายระเอียดรายชื่อบุคคลที่ติดต่อ
    เรื่อง: You Have A Bank Draft With TNT.
    ถึง:

Greetings!!!
    You have a bank draft of $780, 000.00 USD, which await the outstanding
    payment of $275USD.Contact the TNT courier company for delivery with
    your information. Contact person Mr. West Oduduwa, Email:
    [email protected]
    Tel;+234-706-243-1369

ผมได้รับ Email ลักษณะแบบนี้หลายฉบับมาก ไม่ทราบว่าเป็นเรื่องจริง หรือหลอกลวงเพื่อให้โอนเงินไปให้เป็นค่าส่งพัสดุลงทะเบียน กรุณาช่วยตรวจสอบให้ด้วย ขอบคุณ

• Jr

Primary SIC: Air Courier Services, Primary NAICS: Couriers
    Description: Transportation: International courier services
    PARCEL STATUS: AWAITING DISPATCH

Dear Valued Customer,

Welcome to the dispatch centre of the TNT Express. With reference to the email you received from us, there is a bank draft which was deposited in our office by Mr.G.Smith of the Chevron Oil and Gas Company to be delivered to you, and we have been waiting for you to contact us all this while.

Actually the depositor was asked not to pay the registration fee being that we did not know when you will be contacting us. Like we told you the fee is $275:00USD and this is all that is required to get your parceled draft to you.

All you need to do right now to get your enveloped type package in which the draft is included delivered to your door step is to go ahead and pay the $275 USD only. I shall send to you the Scan Copy of the Airway Bill and the package order number as well as the package tracking number in which you can use to check your package status at any TNT branch nearest to you and also on our website online.

Please kindly note that we do not operate COD (Cash-On-Delivery) on this type of fee. Thus any mail regarding COD (Cash on Delivery) may not be acknowledged.

Note that for efficiency, transparency, and speed all payments are made through our Senior Cashier Officer (Mr. Karo Umukoro) to our Accounts Department via Western Union Money Transfer with the following information;

Name: Karo Umukoro
    Address: Lekki, Lagos State Nigeria .
    Text Question to be used: Colour
    Text Answer: Red
    Amount to Be Sent: $275 USD

Kindly Note That Parcel will get to customers 48hours after payment have been confirmed.

After payment you are required to send to us a well scanned copy of your payment receipt alongside the following details through this email;

Name of Sender:
    Address of Sender:
    Money Transfer Control Number:
    Amount Sent:

You are to locate the closest Western Union Agent either in a Mini Mart or A Post Office and effect the payment. Note that your package is expected to be delivered as soon as your Payment has been confirmed by our Account's Department due to the service type you opted for. For further information do not hesitate to contact us.

West Oduduwa

Primary SIC: Air Courier Services, Primary NAICS: Couriers

Description: Transportation: International courier services

PARCEL STATUS: AWAITING DISPATCH

Dear Valued Customer,

Welcome to the dispatch centre of the TNT Express. With reference to the email you received from us, there is a bank draft which was deposited in our office by Mr.G.Smith of the Chevron Oil and Gas Company to be delivered to you, we have no idea why he is sending you this bank draft but we are acting under his instructions and we have been waiting for you to contact us all this while that is why we went through your information and decided to get you.

All you need to do right now to get your enveloped type package in which the bank draft of $780, 000 US Dollars is included delivered to your door step is to go ahead and pay the $275 USD only. I will send to you the Scan Copy of the Airway Bill and the package order number as well as the package tracking number in which you can use to check your package status at any TNT branch nearest to you and also on our website online. Do note that any contact with any TNT BRANCH near you will be of no use until I send to you the parcel delivery details along with the Air Way bill so that they can help you track your parcel and I can only send that after payment of the $275.

Please kindly note that we do not operate COD (Cash-On-Delivery) on this type of fee since the delivery fee has been paid for. Thus any mail regarding COD (Cash on Delivery) may not be acknowledged.

Note that for efficiency, transparency, and speed all payments are made through our Senior Cashier Officer (Mr. Ajayi Sadiq) to our Accounts Department via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer with the following information;

Name: Ajayi Sadiq

Address: Lekki, Lagos State Nigeria .

Text Question to be used: Code

Text Answer: Friend

Amount to Be Sent: $275 USD

Name of Sender:

Address of Sender:

Money Transfer Control Number: or Payment Reference No:

Amount Sent:

You are to locate the closest Western Union or Money Gram Agent either in a Mini Mart or A Post Office and effect the payment. Note that your package is expected to be delivered as soon as your Payment has been confirmed by our Account's Department due to the service type you opted for. For further information do not hesitate to contact us.

West Oduduwa

Customer Relations Representative

TNT COURIER Services.

********************************************************************************

• Ar
    arm Apr 14, 2009

hello
    i have received the same mail.that why im on this page to check if it is true or not.

• As
    ashernurse Apr 09, 2010

I did not receive this email but did receive a similar one about 850, 000 dollars with paying tnt 150. dollars. The contact person on my email is mr mike aderson

• As
    ashernurse Apr 09, 2010

I received an email very similar to this one mine was for 850000 dollars and my fee was 150.00 I really feel these people should be prosecuted in some way due to the fact the are scamming so many innocent people out of their hard earned money.

fake lottery prize

I recently received an email informing me that I had won a lottery prize. I have since received emails regarding paying out money to enable the prize to be sent to me. I thought I would investigate it further and found several sites on the internet where people have received the same or similar emails regarding prize winnings and have since found them to be fake lotteries.

Janet Merkhe Jan 26, 2009

I recently received an e-mail informing me that I have won a lottery prize form the British National Lottery, and the sum is very big, I can' t deny that I have contacted them by email, becouse I was very happy and I couldn't believe that I have won such a big prize especially I am not a rich woman and I have children to take care and I need this money, they replied me and give me the TNT courier company address to contact them to gain my prize, but when I read thier conditions that I must pay for thier servieces in advance and it was to much and I don't have it, I was confused and couldn't believe so I started to search about the TNT company and the British Lottery and I have read many complaints from people whom received the same email, I thanked God to not fall in the trap, but I think the interional Police must take hard procedures and fight them. thanks a lot

• Lu
    luka dikiciyan Jan 05, 2010

yes i recently have 5 lottery wins if you can believe this in 5 days how rich or how lucky am i can you believe these time waisting mongrals .when is someone going to to something about these people god only knows.if it sounds to easy it means it is definately fake no question .no one is that lucky

Fraud and cheating

Hi there, I am really pissed that i was scammed by the microsoft promotions and the fake tnt courier service in the uk. I was scammed on september 4th 2008 by persons who claimed to be tnt dispatch officers and microsoft promo claim agents.

They called me everyday for three mths claiming they paid for part of my shipments... and that the parcel was being held in my country and i have to pay the difference of 1000us and it will be delivered to me the next day.

I was having cell phone problems causing me to lose contact with them for a month! When my cell was working again they told me the money is still there in my country being held by my government and i dont have much time left i paid them twice and now i hear nothing after asking for and update!

• Be
    Beloica Apr 17, 2011

It all started on Craiglist.com Best offer***MacBook Air*** 13.3 - $350 PostingID: 1739067978 This bad economy is forcing us to fault for this attractive deals online. Shame on those who take advantage of us. I spend my whole check that week for a Mac Air that I thought I would get for a lot less than what I can afford to pay. I hope no one else fall for this trap. Do not make any wire transation. Deal Locally...I felt for the trap and I lost my money. first email: Hi, The laptop is still available, but I'm currently in London, England. Because of the financial crisis, I lost my job in United States and I had to move at my sister in United Kingdom ( here I found a good job ) . The laptop is in perfect condition, and I will sell it only in US because here the warranty and the AppleCare are US registered. I am selling the laptop because I don't use it anymore. I work a lot with Windows XP Pro and this one can't run this Operating System. Click here : Apple_MacBook_Air to see some pics with the laptop so you can see the condition of the laptop. I bought the laptop 4 months ago and it still has 8 months of Apple transferable warranty remaining ( you can extend the warranty for one year on your name ). I hope you are still interested and we can make the deal happen right away. Since I can't meet you and make the exchange, I would like to use a service that will help us with that: www.tnt.com/tnt.express.london.depot/third_party_service.html TNT is a worldwide delivery company (like Fedex, DHL or UPS). You can see from their procedure that you will be able to check the laptop before I receive the payment. If you are in a hurry, I will use 2 day delivery (on my expense). Let me know what you think. Best Wishes, Tiffany Harris second email: Tracking Number: 169874774 Important TNT Payment Instructions/Shipment Details Please read the Instructions carefully. Click here to track your package: http://shiptnt.uk.com/tracking.html Dear TNT Customer, We have your package in our custody. Description of goods: 1 x Apple MacBook Air Laptop Computer Sender of package ( Seller ): Tiffany Harris Receiver of package ( Buyer ): Delivery Address: Address: City / State: Zip(City Code): Country: USA Delivery Type: TNT Express 2nd Day Delivery - After the Payment is received and verified by TNT Amount to be paid by the Buyer: US $350.00 Payment Instructions - Receiver of the Payment -Edward Stunts The payment must be made through Western Union Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is in charge with this transaction - Edward Stunts using the Money in Minutes Service from Western Union. Important Note: The Payment must be made at one of Western Union's Agent Locations, in person by the Buyer. The payment must not be made using Western Union's Send Money Online Service due to the high Credit Card fraud risk. We will not confirm any payments made online. You must go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is responsible with this transaction -Edward Stunts. In order to complete the Money Transfer using the Money in Minutes Service you will need the Payment Details of our TNT Agent: Please make your Money Transfer payable to: First Name:Edward Last Name: Stunts Address: 64 Malet Street City: London Zip(City Code): WC1E 7HU Country: United Kingdom In order to confirm your Payment we require a scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation. Please send us the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation at: [email protected] Once we will receive the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation we must validate the Western Union Money Transfer and then collect it. This process may take up to 12 hours depending on the time we will receive the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation. Important Note! Please read: we cannot collect the Western Union Money Transfer without the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation. Please send us the scanned copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation after you complete the Payment. Please read our TNT Payment Privacy Policy to learn our payment release and payment refund conditions. 1.The Payment will be sent to the Seller by TNT only after you receive the package, check the merchandise and if you are completely satisfied with it. Only then you will instruct us to release the Payment to the Seller. 2.TNT acts as a third party holding at the same time the merchandise and the Payment. 3. After the merchandise is received by the Buyer, the Buyer will have up to 21 days depending on the nature of the merchandise to review the merchandise. For transaction No. 169874774 the inspection time is 5 ( five ) business days. a) If the Buyer decides to keep the merchandise the Buyer will instruct TNT to release the funds to the Seller. b) If for any reason the Buyer does not want to keep the merchandise, the Buyer will ask TNT for a refund. The refund procedure is very simple, the Buyer will receive the money from TNT through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, or by Check or by Western Union Money Transfer. The refund method is at the Buyer's choice. Thank you for using TNT Nicole Card - TNT Customer Department London Depot 214 Bowery Street London S22 1TF Customer Department General Manager: Robert Kay Email: [email protected] Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are held by TNT Holding B.V. with all rights reserved © 2010 3rd email: Tracking Number - 169874774 TNT reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral third party for online transactions. The Seller leaves the merchandise into TNT custody. The merchandise will remain in TNT custody until the Buyer provides the Payment Information to TNT. The Payment must be made through a Money Order Service. After the funds are received by TNT, the merchandise will be sent to the Buyer. Once the Buyer receives the merchandise, the Payment will be released to the Seller only if the Buyer is satisfied with the merchandise. If the Buyer will not be satisfied with the merchandise, TNT will send the merchandise back to the Seller and the Buyer will be refunded by TNT. Receiver of the Package First name Last name Address City/State Zip(City Code) Country USA Sender of the Package First name Tiffany Last name Harris Address 30 Leicester Square City/State London Zip(City Code) WC2H 7LA Country United Kingdom This package was processed on a TNT OnLine compatible shipping system. For TNT support please contact us: [email protected] Description of goods Quantity: 1 Apple MacBook Air Laptop Computer Additional Details: Specifications: Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6GHz Processor Technology: EM64T, Enhanced SpeedStep Technology Bus Speed: 800MHz Standard Memory: 2GB Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR2-667/PC2-5300 Hard Drive: 80GB Ultra ATA 4200 rpm Optical Drive: Not Included Display Screen: 13.3" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Graphics Controller: Intel GMA X3100 144MB DDR2 SDRAM Shared Network: Apple AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.1 Keyboard: Full Size Ports: 1 x DC Power Input, 1 x 4-pin Type A USB 2.0 - USB, 1 x Mini-phone Audio Out, 1 x micro-DVI Batteries: 1 x Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer) 37Wh Standard Battery Dimensions: 12.8" Width x 8.94" Depth Weight: 3 lb Supplied Software: Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Click to DVD - DVD Creation DVGate Plus - Digital Video, Audio Mastering and Remastering SonicStage - Digital Music Apple Media - Network File Sharing Image Converter - PSP Transfer Microsoft Digital Imaging Starter Edition Intuit Quicken 2006 New User Edition InterVideo WinDVD Microsoft Works 8.5 Small Business Edition Roxio DigitalMedia SE Adobe Photoshop Elements Adobe Premiere Standard Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Apple Movies Package Norton Internet Security Apple Security Center Apple Update software Apple Recovery Wizard software Apple Support Central Service and Warranty Information: 4 Months of Warranty Remaining (as written on the Warranty Papers) Supplied Accessories: Recovery CD's Software CD's Manuals Legal Papers Warranty Papers Carrying Case AC adapter Memory Card Adapter Power Cord Verification Results : The Laptop - Apple MakBook Air has been verified by our Technical Team. The specifications found by our Technical Team are the same with the specifications of the laptop from the Legal and Warranty Papers which were deposited in our custody at the same time with the laptop by the Seller. Working problems found: none (a series of tests has been performed to all the laptop's hardware); Cosmetic problems found: none (we have inspected the laptop for everything from minor scratches to signs of intensive use). Through this email we have the pleasure to inform you that the merchandise has been left in our custody. The shipping fee has been paid by the Seller. The Payment Information (in this case about the Western Union Money Transfer) must be sent to us for verification. The Payment Information that you need to send to us are: MTCN - Money Transfer Control Number, Sender's Name and Sender's Address, Amount Transferred. Please send us the Payment Information at: [email protected] TNT Payment Agent - Receiver of the Payment First name Edward Last name Stunts Address 64 Malet Street City/State London Zip(City Code) WC1E 7HU Country United Kingdom

scamming money for apartment rental

I am trying to find an apartment to rent in Brooklyn, NY. Searching on craigslist I found a GREAT apartment...

tnt's poor service/stolen items in the package

I have a complaint regarding the express delivery services. The parcel that was supposed to be delivered to me (Paranaque City Manila, Philippines) yesterday from Montevideo Uruguay, July 31, 2008 was not delivered due to the loss of a certain item inside the package.
I called TNT Manila, spoke to a customer representative named JUN and told me that the pouch has been slashed and an item has been stolen, specifically the "key ring." I told him that TNT is liable for the lost item. They said that it's under investigation & they want to find out who's liable for it. Who else could be liable but TNT??? Isn't this company supposed to deliver parcels SAFELY & ON TIME? If so, then if these cases happen, the company MUST pay for the lost items & be held responsible without making the customers wait or worry anymore. How can you assure your customers of SAFE & FAST delivery when you can't even comply to the customer's needs? I didn't even get an apology for the delay and mishap. I also found out that the sender from Uruguay hasn't been informed yet. I gave his mobile phone number to the customer service representative named JUN and asked him to ask his supervisor or whoever is incharge to call the sender immediately because he sent me an e-mail earlier and he doesn't seem to know what has happened. This is really upsetting & i hope TNT will comply & take utmost responsibilty for what happened. TNT must give the customer a money-back guarantee for the dissatisfaction especially in cases such as these!
Kindly do something about it. I will never stop until this has been resolved. It's not about the value or the cost of the lost item. My point is that, an item has been lost and whatever it is, it is still TNT's responsibility to ensure the safety of their goods and the efficiency of their service. You don't know the value of the lost item to the sender & the receiver & TNT should take responsibility for it.
If you can't recover it, pay for it.
Kindly comply to this e-mail immediately.
Thank you!

Delayed service

I am expecting a package from US via USPS. It arrived to the Netherlands May 09, 2008, 10:35 am.
The Customs Service of the Netherlands called TNT to pick the package and deliver to the customer (me) on 15th May.
Today is 27th May. The package is still in the Customs Service. I am leaving the country two days later, returning my country. I called TNT, they have not showed any sign of being prompt, instead told me that I have to wait more.
The package will return to US. There are a lot of shipment cost, customs tariff, and most importantly time wasting.

Does TNT Netherlands work good? I dont think so.

• Tn
    TNT-Netherlands's Victim May 28, 2008

Just the follow-up of previous incident:

Same day with my complaint, TNT send a mail stating that they will take care of everyting in a few hours.

It did not happen. Indeed, one day later, I got another mail from another guy from TNT, advicing me to talk with their customers service if I have a problem!!

For what? To entertain myself? They already knew what was problem, from my previous mail and the tracking number I supplied. All they had to do was, picking my package from the customs service, and bring me!

Then, I understand that TNT is not in cargo business, they just like to talk!

I am forwarding this funny email:

Dear mr TNT-Netherlands's Victim, (I changed it with my name, my nick desribes better)

You have a question about a parcel sent from abroad. I'm sorry to hear that your parcel isn't arrived yet. I will advice you what can be done.
    The sender can start an investigation, by fill in an inquiry form. That form can be collected at the local post office.
    I apologize for causing any inconvenience. Should you wish to reply or if you have any questions regarding our products or services, please visit our website anytime at: http://klantenservice-voorthuis.tntpost.nl/selfservice/
    With kind regards.
    TNTGuyWhoLikesFun (I also changed his name, with a nick which describes the best)
    Namens TNT Post Klantenservice

• Tn
    TNT-Netherlands's Victim May 31, 2008

And the final follow-up:

Thanks to persistent efforts of TNT Customer Service Department, I could be able to get my package in the last minute at the airport when I was leaving the Netherlands.

So, TNT did a good job and made the things up finally.

So, I should be enough to admit that TNT tried and succeeded to correct the situation caused by itself.

Cool.

western union awards international program

Western union public relations

Uk coporation
Western union money
Way redmond, wa 98052.
Western union money team

Dear winner,

Congratulations! This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the western union awards international program. I am happy to inform you that I have forwarded your original winning certificate and winning cheque to tnt couriers. Find below the details of the courier
Company.

Tnt express courier service
Customer services department
3 harewood row,
London, nw1 6se england
Email address: [protected]@yahoo.co. Uk
Tel: + (44) [protected]
Mr. Micheal willis

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost. When contacting them, you are to include this parcel identification number as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the parcel identification number and save it.

Parcel identification number : hlf/[protected]
Company name _
Tel_
Fax _
Country _

(note: you are quote your complete names, winning pin number and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter. Once again I say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

Best regards,

Sir dennis julius.
Claims agent manager,
Payment and release order department,
Trans-atlantic s. A london, western union money team
Search the web:
Tnt express courier service

• Ka
    kaies ouelhazi May 28, 2008

Daer sir,
    I recieved a mail stating that i have won same amount of money and the money has been sent to your office as a courrier agent..please advice me on this becouse I am worried it might be a scam.

((((( TNT Express Courier Service
    Customer Services Department
    3 Harewood Row,
    London, NW1 6SE England
    Email address: [email protected]
    Tel: +(44)7031971176
    Mr. MICHEAL WILLIS

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost.When contacting them, you are to include this parcel identification number as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the parcel identification number and save it.
    PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER : HLF/200-26937
    COMPANY NAME _____________________________
    TEL______________________
    FAX ____________________
    COUNTRY ______________________

( Note: you are Quote your complete names, WINNING PIN NUMBER and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter.Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

Best Regards,

Sir DENNIS JULIUS.
    Claims Agent Manager,
    Payment and Release order Department,
    TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, WESTERN UNION MONEY TEAM))))))

Kaies

• Ar
    arun thapa Aug 23, 2008

i have been informe throuh the tnt courier company of harewood row london that there is a parcel of mine in that courier and there are some certificates and the cash prices around seven lakhs pounds that i won through the british lottery, so please let me clear this, please investigate what the matter is and please inform me immediately via email to my mail address. thankyou

• Sh
    sherill almonte Oct 19, 2008

hi there! good morning. i am sherill almonte manila philippines
    i have been informe throuh the tnt courier company of harewood row london WESTERN UNION PUBLIC RELATIONS
    P.O. Box 502
    Killorglin, Co Kerry
    Ireland.
    Attention: WINNER
    This is to inform you that you have been awarded a cash prize of
    6, 468, 017.00 GBP It is our tradition in WESTERN UNION to reward by giving
    awards to deserving customers who have shown by continous patronage their
    trust in our services.
    pls rremind me thru email if this is true. thank you.

greetings!

email i received:

greetings!

i have been waiting for you since to contact me for your confirm able bank draft of $800.000.00 united states dollars, but i did not hear from you since that time. then i went and deposited the draft with tnt courier service, united kingdom, i travelled out of the country for a months course and i will not come back till end of december.

what you have to do now is to contact the tnt courier service as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. for your information, i have paid for the delivering charge, insurance premium and clearance certificate fee of the cheque showing that it is not a drug money or meant to sponsor terrorist attack in your country.

again, i would have paid for the security keeping fee of $275 but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.you have to contact the tnt courier service now for the delivery of your draft with this information, all you have to do is contact furnish tnt courier service identification for verification of the details there in there office:

names in full, ...
age, ...
marital status, ...
sex...
nationality...

name: mr.james collins (dispatch officer)
company: tnt courier service.
email address:[protected]@hotmail.com
tel: +[protected]
tel: ++[protected]
fax: +[protected]

there and know when it will get to your address.
let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $275 for their immediate action.

you should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your draft.

yours faithfully,

mrs. joanna benz

john berringer Jul 16, 2008

i received the same e mail to claim my 800, oo0 dollars never saw so many scams what can be done about this john berringer

• Mu
    Muhammmad yahya syeban Mar 20, 2009

I receive this ail also, is this scam mail? or not?

from TNT COURIER SERVICES <[email protected]>
    reply-to TNT COURIER SERVICES <[email protected]>
    to undisclosed-recipients
    date Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:35 AM
    subject You Have A Parcel With TNT
    mailed-by drake.edu

hide details Mar 9 (12 days ago)

Greetings!!!
    You have a bank draft of $650, 000.00 USD, which await the outstanding payment of $275USD.
    Contact the TNT courier company for claims with your information.
    Contact person Mr.West Oduduwa,
    Email:[email protected]
    Tel;+234-703-505-2012

• Gr
    Graham Epton Apr 21, 2009

Please dont anyone fall for this scam and other ones that are on the go. Everytime i get an email about a wonderful prize i have won i always check it out on google, and sure enough people like me leave messages telling us to leave well alone because if you dont you can kiss goodbye to any money you pay out in order to receive these these massive bogus payments.

lottery money scam!

Beware!!! money scam! this is two email that I received, "winning lottery money" and in order to get the cheque they try to get 500 usd don't believe it its money scam!!! see this link: /url removed/

Tnt courier service (tcs)
Customer/delivery services department

Reg order no: gx22589420
12th-january-2008

Attention: a. chaver,

Welcome to tnt courier service (tcs). we are a courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected. your package containing your cheque, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prize have been picked up from the free lottery head office and its ready for dispatch to you as soon as you meet with any of the options below suitable to you and your winnings will be couriered to you immediately. you can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you in cheque.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Options:
Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

Option:1
Tnt speed delivery (12 hours)
Mailing ;...£80.00
Insurance...£220.00
Vat (5%)...£050.00
Total...£350.00=or=$710.148

Option:2
Tnt express delivery (overnight)
Mailing ;...£60.00
Insurance...£214.00
Vat (5%)...£026.00
Total...£300.00=or=$590.91

Option:3
Tnt premium service (2working days)
Mailing... £72.00
Insurance...£158.00
Vat (5%)...£012.95
Total... £242.00=or=$476.69

Mode of payment

The charges are a little bit high because of the hardcover insurance policy we have undertaken in case of loss, amage or theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. we assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery (c. o. d) because we don't accept cash.

Note:that your delivery charges cannot be deducted from your winning prize due to article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of the united kingdom constitution as relates to financial and courier matters, which are duly codified in the united kingdom law. hence you are to note that the delivery charges must be provided by you before your prize is delivered to you.

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have chosen through western union money transfer/money gram so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery after indicating to us the option you prefer. you are to locate the nearest western union agent or money gram to you and make the payment in favor of our accounts officer mr. adam smith with the details below:

Receivers informations which is our account officer,

Name of receiver: adam smith
Address of receiver:central pk est/mosley rd,
Trafford park manchester, 17 1tt uk

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the western union/money gram transfer slip:

1. name and address of sender
2. amount sent
3. control number (mtcn)
4. test question and answer (if any)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to me and your claims agent as well for confirmation. a confirmatory email shall be sent to you immediately we confirm your payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your parcel to you immediately. the date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. it will take twenty-four hours to get your parcel delivered to you. you will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within ten (10) working days from this communication will be returned. please ensure that you confirm your delivery address. good luck and congratulations once again. please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address. we are glad to be of service to you.

Please do call customer line for confirmation.
Mr. henry fredys
(dispatch officer)
Tnt courier service @
Tel:+[protected]
You are welcome to tnt courier service

Dear winner,

Your ticket number: [protected] with serial number 5368/05 drew the lucky number: 29. we are pleased to notify you that your email address emerged as a winner in our promotional lotto sweepstakes and as a result you have been granted the lump sum payout of (500.000.00 (g. b. p) which is equivalent to ($917,956.00 usd). contact your claims officer below for your claims/winnings.

Claims officer : abraham vicki.
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com

You are to forward the following details to enable us clear your file for immediate payment:

1. full names: _

Mrs. trisha moore.
Free lottery coordinator.

• Ce
    Celia Adams Jan 31, 2008

I received a check in the mail. It stated that we had won a lottery for 250,000.00. All we had to do, of course, was with the check we'd received, which was for $4,850.00, was to go to the bank and deposit it, cash it,..blah blah blah. We needed to send them a check for $2500.00, which would take care of the income taxes on it. Stupidly, I took it to the bank, deposited $2000.00 in checking, $2000.00 in savings, and got cash back of $850.00. My fault that I didn't read the letter that came with it, but my husband said to be looking for a check in the mail and deposit it as said. Well, next thing I know, the bank sends a notice that they'd taken the $4850.00 out of our checking acct., as the check was ALTERED/FICTITIOUS. This was "drawn" off Wells Fargo Bank. NA Minnesota South 206 East Hickory St. Mankato, MN 56001. The check's dated 10/17/2007. What they expect you to do is send the $2500.00 back to them, they close out the so called legal acct. before the check can clear, and they have your $2500.00!! These checks look good, as they have a watermark on the back, and other things to fool you. Anyway, I've taken the copy of the check to Sheriff's office, where they've promised to get FBI involved! We'll see. Celia Adams

terrible service!

'TNT'You have been sent a link to view a [redacted] posted on TNT Shipping Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.0...

scam mail!

I have received emails telling me I have won £500.000, from lotto sweepstakes.the courier...

phony shipping delivery!

This email message was sent and responded to, earlier today: Great, another scam mail, I do not posses the...

scam lottery

I received several emails from multiple people that all stated the same thing. Namely that I had won the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices