TMobile / rebate fraud
My name Is Philippe, I bought a Blackberry 8320 curve over two months ago now.on the 9/24/08 i recieved a letter from tmobile concerning my rebate form stated that: "we regret that we are unable to process your request as received.This rebate offer requires activation on a tmobile voice rate plan having a value of 34.99 or higher...etc.Now! my questions are:
how come when i purchased the plan and the phone none of the sale representatives that i spoke to never bother to mention anything about the conditions on the rebate? even more, why they simply handled me my rebate form when "I SUPPOSE" they already know they i had to add a certain features on my plan in order to collect the money for my rebate? This is what i was told this morning when i called tmobile rebate customer care #[protected].So far, all this seem understandable. however, when i was transfered to the supervisor her name i believe is Morgan and she was going though my rebate form with me, letting me know about the conditions on that form etc, but my rebate is missing a lot of informations that she was mentioning.i kept telling her i've the same rebate form that i sent to her two months ago and any of what she was telling me was on my form.for over 5 minutes i was on the phone with her trying to persuade her about my rebate form that she clearly stated that the form that i sent her had all the informations concerning the rebate when i know for sure that the exact copy that i have in my possession right now is totally different.Well guess what? she hang up on me. i called back again, my mistake i got her on the phone again because the representative told me she was not available and she was going to transfer me to a different supervisor.HEY LUCKY ME! i was going over the same thing again with her, after a few minutes she started yelling at me because i was not able to agree with her on the information she was giving me on my rebate.well! i did not want to waste any of her time i simply told her thanks for her time. But i can guarantee her and tmobile this is not the end of it.
More TMobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.