tlg live well / Fraudulent Charges
NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM 1-800-FLOWERS!!!
I was reviewing my account and discovered an unauthorized charge, for $36.99, from TLG Live Well. My husband and I have never done business with this company or even heard of them. I called my bank and obtained a phone number, [protected]. I called the company and told them that I wanted the money returned to my account immediately and inquired about the nature of this charge. As it turns out, over 7 months ago my husband ordered flowers for my birthday, from 1-800-FLOWERS. I was told that when he ordered those flowers he was signed up for a membership for discounts on various items. The membership was automatic and if you did not call to cancel before the free membership trial was over that you would be billed. Then the operator explained that we could go online and get coupons, for things we didn't ask for or even want! I told them that I wanted the account canceled and I wanted a refund. I was given a cancellation number and told that a refund would be issued within 7 days. We will see if that actually happens, or not. Long and short of the story, DO NOT ORDER FROM 1-800-FLOWERS!!!
More tlg live well Complaints & Reviews
- tlg live well - Unauthorized charge 
- tlg live well - i recived a charge for somthing i have no clue wat it is 
- tlg live well - fraudulent membership 
- tlg live well - unauthorized charges 
- tlg live well - unathurized credit card charges
- tlg live well - 38.99 quarterly charge
- tlg live well - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
- tlg live well - unoauthorized charge