Tlg Great Fun / unauthorized credit card charges

1 100 Conecticut AvenueNorwalk, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-285-5903

I purchased some shoes on SHOEBUY.com (will never happen again) and they gave my information including my credit card number to TLG Great Fun and have been charged since May 11.99 for membership. Membership to what I do not even know what this is and do not care. It took several calls before I could get through on the tool free number and I had to speak to a supervisor to get the entire amount refunded.

Ka

Comments

• Da
      9th of Jun, 2008

They sign you up for a monthly membership with annual monthly increases when you buy tickets through the cheap tickets web site.

The charges will appear on your statement forever if you don't stop it.

They won't remove the charges because you visited their web site.

They are only looking for one time victims.

• Tr
      10th of Jun, 2008

I don't even know what this company is and why they charge me... i never sign ed up for them... this is a sure fraud. I don't know what is the proper step to report this company to the authority.. any suggestion???

• Di
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Hi there,
    I also have just noticed charges on my bank statement from TLG Great Fun. My bank gave me their 800 number and I spoke with a supervisor about these charges. Since I didn't have my statements with me when I called, she said I could fax copy of the billing and/or mail it to them direct. I told her I didn't want to fwd any bank information to them so they could do other fraudulant business with my information. Did you give them your bank account information?

What did you provide to them? I have tried to be so cautious with stolen identity thefts! Did you also complain to Shoebuy.com? The only website that I purchased anything from was from HOTWIRE.com-I guess I'll have to check all my correspondence with them.

Thanks for your comments