TLG / Scams taking money out of my account alot of them

I try to check my bank account on line every other week and every time i see stuff taken out of my checking account. This time it was from [protected] TLG*COOLEXTRAS took 11.95 out of my account.

Man i hate these people that cheat and scam others i have worked hard all my life. never cheated anyone or stole from anyone if i did this to someone I couldnt live with my self.

Some other other places i have had to fight with recently Homeplay-v they took 181.00 over 3 months. i called and made a stink and the stoped taking the money out and and sent me a form to fill out and they would consider refunding my money. I reported these guys to the FBI internet crime department. And my bank. When i called homeplay I asked the how they was able to take money out of my account and they said I went to Romans.com and bought stuff and somewere in the transaction i had signed up. what a bunch bull. I guess you cant do anything these days with out being cheated.

rewards.com took 110.00 out of my account i called and made a stink and they stoped taking the money out and refunded all the money.

Va

Comments

• K
      22nd of Sep, 2008

how do we find out who it was? is there legal action?

• Te
      16th of Aug, 2018
    TLG - Tlg unauthorized charges
    Canton
    Connecticut

I've been charged monthly for 16.99 an unauthorized charge I was charged last month twice in one day I want to file a complaint about this service I want to be refunded totally for all these charges it says buyers