Time Warner Owensboro / poor service!
When you're the only cable company, you don't need good customer service.
1 - I responded to an online offer, but they would not honor it.
2 - I still ordered the service as I had no option (I live in an apartment that only allows cable).
3 - When I had issues with Road Runner and the call was answered in Colorado, the information on my account was not in the database available to them. They said contact my local company. I did and they never understood the problem telling me their records were correct.
4 - I saw the ads for digital phone. I called asking if this was VOIP. I was told it was not.
5 - In order to get VOIP, I had to be home on the installation date. I could not guarantee this ten days beyond the current date. I could not make the change because of the risk of having no phone service. I need to retain my current number.
6 - I got a billing for the month. The listed amounts failed to total the amount they were asking me to pay. I called and the representative insisted it was on the bill.
I wish I knew if complaining to any agency would help, but I suspect that it would be a waste of time.
More Time Warner Owensboro Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - internet and live agents
- Time Warner Cable - spectrum netgear 
- Time Warner Cable - customer service-spectrum tv 
- Time Warner Cable - cable tv missing channels
- Time Warner Cable - phone service